To Crowder

Help Support CattleToday:

Mr. TB Lady, I have developed an "online" relationship with someone on here who calls herself TB Lady. I have found her extremely ladylike, intelligent, and with high morals.
All I can say about Crowder is; "you will get fleas when you sleep with dogs".

Thank you MikeC, I really apperciated that.

TB lady":3l787wkx said:
Mr. TB Lady, I have developed an "online" relationship with someone on here who calls herself TB Lady. I have found her extremely ladylike, intelligent, and with high morals.

LOL
He was far from being serious.
You made this bed now lay in it.

Muratic":1x20oxgv said:
TB lady":1x20oxgv said:

LOL
He was far from being serious.
You made this bed now lay in it.

Pretty trashy talk for a board that your kids are supposed to be able to view.

I have read the post and agree with Mrs. Muratic I think the posse needs to run you from town until you can clean up.

Crowder,

Please notify me before the press conference begins. They say the woman is the hubbie's better half; I don't want to miss this one.

Last time I heard talk like this about a user was when Tennessee Dimwit was taken off.

Hey TB girl, maybe you could look up "Tennessee Mr. know it all" to play your little game. I'm sure his parents, sons, or him (or one of his alter egos) could interest you.

flaboy+":1eyv6w9x said:
Don't worry about it Crowder, one of your personalites will take over and handle this. ;-)

Maybe TB lady is just one of his other personalites :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

cypressfarms":2w1ilhyp said:
Crowder,

Please notify me before the press conference begins. They say the woman is the hubbie's better half; I don't want to miss this one.

Last time I heard talk like this about a user was when Tennessee Dimwit was taken off.

Hey TB girl, maybe you could look up "Tennessee Mr. know it all" to play your little game. I'm sure his parents, sons, or him (or one of his alter egos) could interest you.

Won't it get interesting if TB Lady turns out to be Tennessee's "get even" play. I am poppin popcorn and gettin the tea ready for reading the copies of the private messages that were exchanged on this one. Gotta love gossip and rumors :D

I'm thinking of offering Crowder some big money for those pm's. Starting a new soap opera "as the trashy turn".

Crowder, maybe you could auction them on e-bay and donate the proceeds to the mentally handicapped.

Still waiting on Mrs. Crowder. The suspense is killing me.

Here's a PM from TB Lady to me:

Dear MikeC, I have been getting numerous offensive, crude, kinky, and vulgar PM's from your friend Crowder. Please ask him to stop as I was just kidding around with you guys to start with, but it has gotten out of hand.

His other personality is scaring me.

TB Lady

Whoa Boy. I think you owe me an apology. Your Wife, sent me over 50 PM's. I'm not the only guy on here she's done it to. When she started her games here, I let a few choice friends know what she was doing.
You need to keep a better watch on her online activities. Go back and read all her posts, and you'll get the idea...If she's not happy at home, I cant help her sending messages, thats your problem.
I felt lucky she left me alone yesterday. And was hoping she found someone else to harass.Maybe you need to get her some help.If she's looking for some strangers to gratify herself,you better take a good look at your home life.

What a way to step up to the plate like a true friend! After reading it all, it is easy to see you have been falsely accused of leading her on, great to point out she needs help too! As for looking at home life I guess when your house is glass...It would be interesting to see a picture of her now and count the stab wounds in her back!!!
JMHO

Here we go Girls and Boys. P.C. likes to talk, and at times can be a little on the flirty side. When it comes to him being trustworthy, I trust him with everything.I watched all that was said by this girl when she started the messages.He showed me each and every one of them.

It seems that she somehow she showed an interest in fences, and I saw how she described her thighs to another member, and thats where the trouble started. She asked about how he liked to pound posts and other suggestive innuendos.Seems she took things to another level. It was getting out of hand and P.C. ignored her from that point on, after he received a romance novel type e-mail, that left no wonder to an immagination, thats where I drew the line. There were no more messages from that point on.I know P.C. has a bunch of people on here he thinks a lot of.Males and Females.This TB Lady or man, what ever it really is needs to get things straightened out on her home front.She tried her best to fool with my Husband and her house of cards fell down.P.C is not real happy about it all to say the least.I feel a place where cattle and other topics are talked about is no place for a Woman or Man to try and create online fantasies.

TB lady":j3u9mich said:
This is TBLady's husband.

Thank-you for ruining our marriage with your little games with my wife. We have three children: 1 - 8 years old, 1 - 6 years old, 1 - 1 year old who would also like to thank-you.

I am about to leave and I don't know when the next time I'll see them will be. I hope it was worth any gratification that you and my wife got out of this perverted little game.

The only thing I really had was my family, and now it will never be the same. I had alot of plans for our family this Christmas but I can throw those out the window because we are no longer a family.

Again, thank-you very much. I hope you feel very good.

If posts and pm's were all it took to 'ruin' your marriage, I'm thinking you didn't have much of a marriage to begin with. Sounds a little too convenient to me. I also find it rather funny that you singled out Crowder when MikeC and Flaboy were active participants as well. What's up with that? Get a grip dude. Anyone who would leave 3 children over this is not much of a man in my opinion. I'm thinking Muratic nailed it when she said you're more of a gelding.

Hate to say it but I've ridden in this rodeo before....on both ends of the rope.
All the trash talk and suggestive behavior isn't the cause of anything...it's a symptom of deeper and long seated trouble that is manifesting it's self. Guess there's multiple targets of opportunity for this convoluted attention.
Glad that age has taken it's toll on that behavior, been called maturity but I think it's just bad memory, still flirt but don't know why...DMc
Think Crowder handled this well...feel like a school girl eaves dropping and gossiping on others situations..sorry.

msscamp":24hz61xu said:
If posts and pm's were all it took to 'ruin' your marriage, I'm thinking you didn't have much of a marriage to begin with. Sounds a little too convenient to me. I also find it rather funny that you singled out Crowder when MikeC and Flaboy were active participants as well. What's up with that? Get a grip dude. Anyone who would leave 3 children over this is not much of a man in my opinion. I'm thinking Muratic nailed it when she said you're more of a gelding.

Well, it all started out as some of us having a little fun but soon the hand writing on the wall told me there was just a little too much fun anticipated so I ducked and ran.

msscamp, got any pictures you wanna send out? JUST KIDDING!! :lol:

Latest posts