To All My Friends

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy

Reaction score
To all my family and friends who in 2007 sent me 'best wishes', chain letters, 'angel' letters or other promises of good luck if I forwarded something.......

NONE OF THAT CRAP WORKED!

For 2008, could you please just send money, BEER, chocolate, movie tickets, gasoline vouchers and airline tickets instead.

Thank you!

15_9_27.gif
money
0801052.gif
beer
chocolate_prev.gif

scream_5.gif
scream movie...
Fireball.gif
gas
7_2_124.gif
dropping in airtickets....
0601052.gif

have met all requirements are we still friends??????

chrisy":r5vp5ttb said:
have met all requirements are we still friends??????

Of course we are. I have forgiven you for showing that picture of your place with my truck parked out front. I was told it was hard to determine if it was really my truck or not. :cowboy:

flaboy":fktcyboq said:
To all my family and friends who in 2007 sent me 'best wishes', chain letters, 'angel' letters or other promises of good luck if I forwarded something.......

NONE OF THAT CRAP WORKED!

For 2008, could you please just send money, BEER, chocolate, movie tickets, gasoline vouchers and airline tickets instead.

Thank you!

You don't wanna be friends with me. My truck burst into flames in my driveway last week.

And by the way, THANKS to everyone who sent me those stupid letters. I am holding each and every one of you responsible for my truck fire!

Oh, I already have GREAT luck! My long lost rich Nigerian uncle has died 6 times now, leaving me his whole estate. And, I have won the UK's lottery 17 times without even buying a ticket. Fascinating isn't it.

*Cowgirl*":35uzh51j said:
Oh, I already have GREAT luck! My long lost rich Nigerian uncle has died 6 times now, leaving me his whole estate. And, I have won the UK's lottery 17 times without even buying a ticket. Fascinating isn't it.

Dang, tell me it ain't true. Tell me I am not related to anyone in Tenn. You see, I have the Nigerian uncle also. :shock: I also have relative dying all over the world and leaving me great sums of money. One of these days I guess I will have to go collect it all up. :roll:

flaboy":w32yhx4v said:
*Cowgirl*":w32yhx4v said:

Dang, tell me it ain't true. Tell me I am not related to anyone in Tenn. You see, I have the Nigerian uncle also. :shock: I also have relative dying all over the world and leaving me great sums of money. One of these days I guess I will have to go collect it all up. :roll:
gee I hope these are different people or else we are related to, I have one every day dieing and leaving me all his money and estate, hey thinking about it purhaps that's why we get along so well, we are cousins...... :banana:

Latest posts