titan horse trailers

Help Support CattleToday:

baldy

Reaction score
I am trying to decide between a challenger 3hrs or an avalanche2 2hrs. both barely used 2007 models. I want the challenger because its cheaper, the missus wants the avalanche because the dressing room is big. Any comments on these would be appreciated. Both are bumper hitch also

what will the trailer be used for? the reason i ask is because if you really do NEED the bigger dressing room it would be nice to have. if you dont or just want it as a bonus, i would rather save the money and put it toward something else.

bez, you raise a valid point and its 2 against one. I even threw out there that the difference in price would buy a good quality saddle( as miss daisy suggested)...I think I am going to lose

I won't weigh in on your "domestic" dispute - but I will add my 2 cents about Titan trailers - they're all we've had for about the last 20 years - they're great, built really well. Mine aren't fancy - just open stock trailers, My trailer I guess is called a 3horse slant although I don't use dividers and you can really put 4 in if they all cooperate, and then we have 2 bigger stock trailers for cattle. One is a 2005 and the other is about a 1986 and still in good shape - If you get the "bull package" it will have steel supports every 12" in floor and wall - it's the only way to go. These trailers are really well built and will hold up to hard use for years.
- I don't sell em, I just use em and swear by em.

sjr...thats what I wanted to hear, that they were solid that is. I lost the "practical" battle but at least it should last a while and maybe hold some value when it comes time to trade

Latest posts