Tires and rims

Help Support CattleToday:

SmokinM

Reaction score
I have a JD 5325 that I may be looking at changing applications with and would need different tires. At least R4 but possibly even turf tires. Would like to just get tires and rims and keep the AG set I think. Where is the best place for replacement tires and rims? Also it is MFWD so how do you find the correct size for front and rear? Thanks.

Can't help with the vendor, but measure (or look up) the diameter of the current tires and make sure the ratio front/rear is the same with the new set. I'd call your friendly Ma Deere dealer and ask what size turf or R4's it would have came with new if it had been ordered that way. They'll probably sell you a whole new tractor before you get off the phone..... :ROFLMAO:

good advise from cfpinz. JD dealers have a list of auction items from other JD dealers/facilities that have items to sell. you may find what you are looking for that way. next place I would look would be implement salvage yards if you have any close by. local tractor tire dealers may also be able to get you rims if you decide to buy new. would generally be cheaper than buying from the dealer.

Tire size combinations are in the operator's manual. I have a manual that covers the 5320. The 5325 might be the same. A 16.9-24 R4 on the rear fits with a 12.5/80-18 I3 on the front. Here is the complete list. For each size of rear tire, there is a list of one or more acceptable 2WD tires and of course only 1 compatible size for MFWD.

tires1.jpgtires2.jpg