Time for the heaters

Help Support CattleToday:

Susie David

Reaction score
Finished the second round of boosters today, Susie is glad that job is done for the season, was cold wet and muddy.
Had to finally put out the stock tank heaters...a nice coating of ice on the surface this morning and started freezing as soon as the sun set tonight.
Nothing like a warm drink in the evening for the cows.
Dave Mc

9pm here in western Oregon just finished the horses ice in the hose,34 degrees. But beats the rain.

Alan

I don't think we're going to have winter this year. It was 88 degrees yesterday! We had to turn the air conditioners back on. And it's very, very dry. The weatherman is talking about some rain later this week and cooler weather by the end of the week, all the way down to 64 degrees!

Frankie":5mb8w56d said:
I don't think we're going to have winter this year. It was 88 degrees yesterday! We had to turn the air conditioners back on. And it's very, very dry. The weatherman is talking about some rain later this week and cooler weather by the end of the week, all the way down to 64 degrees!

Know what you mean Frankie. Was just up there to make some final arrangements for the house. Thought it would be cold (being from FL I expect everywhere to be colder than here) and only took long sleeve shirts. Sweat my ( l ) off.

Chris

Been in the mid to high 80's here in S.E.New Mexico.The leaves on the pecan trees are just starting to turn yellow.Some pecans on the ground already.Suppose to cool off to about the mid 70's by this weekend.Boy am I ready for some winter.Can't wait to cover the A.C.

Latest posts