Tillerson Out; Pompeo In

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Trump five years from now we will look back and say he either made some of the best decisions in history or the worse. He is not afraid to make decisions I just hope he knows what he is doing.

He's running the country like a business, it's about time. IMO You need to keep pushing ahead or your falling behind. He apparently doesn't owe anyone a job or favors to keep them quite.

Mark Levin spent a lot of time tonight talking about this. He's totally thrilled to see Tillerson go. Tillerson went against Trump's directive on Iran. Tillerson backed keeping the U.S. in the landmark 2015 agreement between Iran, the U.S. and five other world powers. Trump has frequently blasted the deal as an "embarrassment" and has pledged to drop out unless it is "fixed." Tillerson was committed to the deal, however, saying the U.S. would work with allies to address Trump's concerns.

Really surprised Tillerson ever took the job to begin with.
More interested in who is going to be picked to take over Veterans Administration from current Secretary David Shulkin and straighten that mess up. Rumor says it's going to be Rick Perry which will leave an opening at Dept of Energy.

I'm not terribly concerned about the much ballyhooed Shulkin's use of free tickets to Wimbelton, but he hasn't done much to clean up and eliminate waste and long waiting times for veterans' medical treatment.

( suspect this thread won't last long folks..)

True Grit Farms":qd79nfqh said:
He's running the country like a business, it's about time. IMO You need to keep pushing ahead or your falling behind. He apparently doesn't owe anyone a job or favors to keep them quite.
What does he do when he runs out of a$$ kissers??

True Grit Farms":1t19zphv said:

He is running the executive branch like the Apprentice TV show he had.

TexasBred":3vcyuesy said:
True Grit Farms":3vcyuesy said:

I think you have the wrong administration.

True Grit Farms":orbo0h6d said:
TexasBred":orbo0h6d said:
True Grit Farms":orbo0h6d said:

Not at all. I"m pulling for him hard but seems all he wants is a bunch of "yes men and women". Dare disagree and you're history. Do nothing but parrott what he says.

TexasBred":244pnu5m said:
True Grit Farms":244pnu5m said:
TexasBred":244pnu5m said:

Not at all. I"m pulling for him hard but seems all he wants is a bunch of "yes men and women". Dare disagree and you're history. Do nothing but parrott what he says.

I hope your not right, I was under the impression he wasn't like that. But the way he's going through help sure makes you wonder.

TexasBred":3irtsq2y said:
True Grit Farms":3irtsq2y said:
TexasBred":3irtsq2y said:

Trump the business man did not grow his business by hiring a$$ kissers. No successful business person makes it by hiring cheerleaders. That statement is simply wrong. President Trump is not putting parrotts in place. He is putting men/women in place that will do a job that is expected and stand up for what they believe is the right way to execute. Granted he may over ride they're opinons, but that is life

saltbranch":3c3lgv0u said:
TexasBred":3c3lgv0u said:
True Grit Farms":3c3lgv0u said:

Trump the business man did not grow his business by hiring a$$ kissers. No successful business person makes it by hiring cheerleaders. That statement is simply wrong. President Trump is not putting parrotts in place. He is putting men/women in place that will do a job that is expected and stand up for what they believe is the right way to execute. Granted he may over ride they're opinons, but that is life

And . . . . . . .he's the boss.

I am curious. If you are the Owner of a company or the President of the USA. Do you put yes men/women in positions of authority or do you put people in place that will argue their view of the best way to reach a goal?

saltbranch":vj461lm1 said:
I am curious. If you are the Owner of a company or the President of the USA. Do you put yes men/women in positions of authority or do you put people in place that will argue their view of the best way to reach a goal?

You should have people that can argue their point but the team reach consensus. Way too many want to have yes people to preen their ego.

Chocolate Cow2":1wxs5x9w said:
Mark Levin spent a lot of time tonight talking about this. He's totally thrilled to see Tillerson go. Tillerson went against Trump's directive on Iran. Tillerson backed keeping the U.S. in the landmark 2015 agreement between Iran, the U.S. and five other world powers. Trump has frequently blasted the deal as an "embarrassment" and has pledged to drop out unless it is "fixed." Tillerson was committed to the deal, however, saying the U.S. would work with allies to address Trump's concerns.
Every think about this the Leader of Israel shows up who has been fighting for his political life and is very much against the Iran deal. Tillerson wanted to keep the Iran deal and Trump and Neninyahoo wanted it dead or re-neogaited. Looks to be a really big war looming over there USA and Israel against Syria, Iran and Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts