Thread police out in full force

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw MJ, you may have noticed I have claimed your thread as the official obituary thread for all of our locked threads. :wave: I hope you don't mind, seemed like a good place for them.

bball":37joxrcs said:
Btw MJ, you may have noticed I have claimed your thread as the official obituary thread for all of our locked threads. :wave: I hope you don't mind, seemed like a good place for them.

No worries. I'm glad it's being used for something and this seems fitting :tiphat:

I figure the "fun quiz" thread is headed here. My question is why can't we discuss the presidential election? It does affect almost every aspect of our lives including the cattle business. For instance there is alot of talk from at least one candidate about trade. I would love to know how his proposal would effect cattle sales. But we can't discuss that here. It seems very important to the cattle industry.

Deepsouth":3vmv2oqb said:
I figure the "fun quiz" thread is headed here. My question is why can't we discuss the presidential election? It does affect almost every aspect of our lives including the cattle business. For instance there is alot of talk from at least one candidate about trade. I would love to know how his proposal would effect cattle sales. But we can't discuss that here. It seems very important to the cattle industry.
One basic reason, is becuase Macon doesn;t want it. The reasoning behind that is that it never stays civil and ends up with insults and name calling. BTW, those 2 things if bad enough will get someone banned in a heartbeat with no warning. People know the rules, if they want to discuss politics, they should go to the no-holds-barred board, i.e. ranchers.net

Rest in Peace 'Racism' thread. I never believed you would last as long as you did!

bball":wix2mhg7 said:
Rest in Peace 'Racism' thread. I never believed you would last as long as you did!

That dang thread survived longer than I ever dreamt possible. I figured it'd come down with in minutes.

I still can't believe how many folks assumed that it was a bad thing. You put that racist word out there and folks go crazy trying to prove their not a racist. It's a shame that we can't all get along. But there's no way that working folks can get along with deadbeats and freeloaders.

Another one bites the dust :bang:

Since bball has designated this thread as the official cemetery for locked threads, it should be full within a few months :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

And yet another one finds the coffin. Guess we are gonna have to talk about cows, farming, and football cause the rest ain't gonna be allowed.

JMJ Farms":3cneaodt said:
And yet another one finds the coffin. Guess we are gonna have to talk about cows, farming, and football cause the rest ain't gonna be allowed.
You mean like follow Macons rules? What a novel concept

dun":1ez5ndot said:
JMJ Farms":1ez5ndot said:
You mean like follow Macons rules? What a novel concept[/quote

Last post mentioned the "H" person . . . was that it?

Kathie in Thorp":23m1mfkc said:
dun":23m1mfkc said:
JMJ Farms":23m1mfkc said:
You mean like follow Macons rules? What a novel concept[/quote

Last post mentioned the "H" person . . . was that it?
Probably means the multiple posts on all of the forums about super tuesday

JMJ Farms":2lmf1pco said:
Another one bites the dust :bang:

Since bball has designated this thread as the official cemetery for locked threads, it should be full within a few months :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I'm afraid this thread may get locked too! :cry2: I have my eye on a couple other threads that could end up in the boneyard. Going to start on a eulogy or 2, just in case.

Rest in Peace to the 2 threads that were cremated so quickly, I never even got your names; and now, nothing remains.

dun":1448yuez said:
JMJ Farms":1448yuez said:
You mean like follow Macons rules? What a novel concept

:lol2: :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts