Thread police out in full force

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just gonna 2nd Lucabrasi's comment about this site needing a like button on the Jogeephus new friend thread.
Only to find it locked.
:( :( :( :???: :( :( :( :cry2: :( :( :( :( :dunce: :( :( :( :( :( :( :eek:
By the way, 20 is the maximum number of emojies allowed.

Don`t know why y`all had to get the bundy thread locked

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: i put 21 and a bs emojie but when i tried to post it they said i could only do 20 )-:

ez14":3e0ya74v said:
Don`t know why y`all had to get the bundy thread locked

:bang: :bang: :bang: ... i put 21 and a bs emojie but when i tried to post it they said i could only do 20 )-:

Told Ya So :nod: :eek: :) :x :lol: :cry: :lol2: :p :? :bang: :( :dunce: :deadhorse: :cry2: :cowboy: 8) :banana: Told Ya So

True Grit Farms":biwwt87l said:
CB, most folks don't remember how bad Frankie was. Maybe she's back?
I was doing a CT search over the weekend for an old thread and ran across some of those old "Frankie" posts and threads. I think Frankie and CB had an online 'thing' going.....
:lol2: :lol2: :hide:

Probably right GB, ole CB was sure in denial, their probably hunting buddies or something. When he wakes up and reads this his blood pressure is going to rise.

True Grit Farms":3r34wexo said:
Probably right GB, ole CB was sure in denial, their probably hunting buddies or something. When he wakes up and reads this his blood pressure is going to rise.

:nod: :nod: :nod: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:hide:

True Grit Farms":2fpk65r1 said:

Oh yes! It seemed, at times, that every other thread was being locked, here, Everything Else and Breeds board.

I must have woken up and clicked on the wrong forum. Looks an awful lot like Family Cow here all of a sudden.

greybeard":sje95e0z said:
True Grit Farms":sje95e0z said:
I was doing a CT search over the weekend for an old thread and ran across some of those old "Frankie" posts and threads. I think Frankie and CB had an online 'thing' going.....
They did for sure. CB stayed hot and bothered by her.

jedstivers":1j1jedcj said:
greybeard":1j1jedcj said:
True Grit Farms":1j1jedcj said:
They did for sure. CB stayed hot and bothered by her.

I would have to agree, that's a pretty accurate statement. :lol2: :lol2:

:tiphat: It was closer to hatred and bothered
GB you couldn't have found many she would delete them as fast as they were made.
It wasn't thread deletion or locking that made her so bad.
It was picking through a thread and deleting dissenting views and leaving the ones that agreed with her only. It was the censorship .
Total abuse of power IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts