Thread police out in full force

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a member here for a few years; I still feel like a newbie for some reason, but I must say, this forum gets as many troublesome/locked threads as any forum I've ever been on. i was on a relationship forum once, and you can imagine what kind of topics came up there, and it didn't have as many locks. I would think a forum about cattle with a bunch of good ol' country boys would be a fairly tame place, but I guess not. I've noticed that on other forums I've been on, the mods usually give a brief explanation when they lock a thread; that's usually the final post.

Early 2004 kept low key avoid clicks, clans, and posse. I don't do the Happy face welcome either don't want to be a gru.

Caustic Burno":jls3xiib said:
backhoeboogie":jls3xiib said:
jedstivers":jls3xiib said:
They did for sure. CB stayed hot and bothered by her.

Taylor/Sutton Fued all over again.

I remember you in a few shoot out's with her as we'll.
:arrow: :D

There were horse turds stuffed in both of my jacket pockets. I was smelling like a cowboy.

greybeard":3nn5121w said:
bball":3nn5121w said:
Rest in peace SCOTUS thread.
Why did it have to die?
I thought ChrisBs post was pretty comical.

I recommend an autopsy be done on that thread.

Normally I would agree with you GB, but in this case, the pillow was left covering the thread....so , naturally, no need for an autopsy.

Rest in peace BLM thread. You lived longer than I ever believed you would. You were so informative, and interesting. You touched so many lives as evidenced by your views. I thoroughly enjoyed you. You will be missed.

Can we get a tombstone emoji? Or at the very least, a funeral wreath emoji?
Thank you in advance admins for your consideration in this matter.

Rest in peace No Politics thread. You were so young...

bball":2tpyx9li said:

It only took two post to see that thread was suicidal from birth.

Alan":1qtin1jy said:
bball":1qtin1jy said:

It only took two post to see that thread was suicidal from birth.

Yeah, it didn't stand much of a chance did it??

Rest in Peace Hammonds, Bundy, BLM thread. You had a nice run.

bball":3182x8go said:

Not sure why that one got locked either. Mods have been kinda tough lately. Start a new one Brad and keep em busy. :lol2:

Gimpyrancher being the liberal whatever he is usually says something to screw things up.
But I sure didn't see that this time. I think he's getting smarter with age. :bday:

JMJ Farms":1mspbu5m said:
bball":1mspbu5m said:

Not sure why that one got locked either. Mods have been kinda tough lately. Start a new one Brad and keep em busy. :lol2:

I probably better lay low for awhile..stirred up enough mischief over last week or so. I just enjoy the different perspectives and inputs on some of these topics. Very thought provoking. Always something to learn and never hurts to evaluate why we believe or feel a certain way, constantly growing hopefully. There are some very intelligent folks on here, and while i don't always agree, I sure appreciate their position and how articulate they are. Challenging ones beliefs and value system is a healthy exercise to solidify and/or stimulate growth. :2cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts