Thoughts on an incident

Help Support CattleToday:

The facts of the case will come out in the investigation. The facts will be scrutinized to determine if he properly performed the duties of his position and whether his actions were in compliance with the job performance standards. His concern should focus on whether he properly carried out the duties of his position rather than the claims of the person that is the subject of the incident.

callmefence":qwiz4db3 said:
The only person who brought up race is the black woman who is crying discrimination, for being removed from a business that she was stealing from.

It does not say she brought up race. She may be claiming discrimination on other grounds - gender, poor, etc,

Bright Raven":3pjzc7fv said:
callmefence":3pjzc7fv said:
The only person who brought up race is the black woman who is crying discrimination, for being removed from a business that she was stealing from.

It does not say she brought up race. She may be claiming discrimination on other grounds - gender, poor, etc,

You wanna make a bet

:compute: :compute: :compute:

callmefence":35onju4j said:
Bright Raven":35onju4j said:
callmefence":35onju4j said:

You wanna make a bet

She took his badge number and now is charging him with I don't know what but because she is black she claims discrimination.

It states, I don't know what.

This is what I read. It is implied, yes. But during an investigation or litigation, she will have to state grounds for a discrimination charge. It this point it is an implication.

She can claim the moon is made of green cheese. The issue is did he perform within the performance standards laid down by the institution.

skyhightree1":2dkjpfjk said:
: yawning: another race baiter thread.. boring.. no need to mention particular race.. if was discrimination charge that's all one would need to say.. because you have relatives of another race doesn't mean you like them or approve. ... Next

Nailed it sky. I noticed the woman was called black but the grandkids African american.

Craig Miller":397gsy1y said:
callmefence":397gsy1y said:
Butch is out of line.

Maybe took it too far but not out of line

Maybe...course taking something to far is outta line. I know mod1 said so.

And what is the difference in saying black or African American? ??
He// black is a more accurate term..
I m referred to as white because I am.

The lady is a thief and deserves whatever she was called.

simply amazing how folks come out in droves to post on a race baiting thread but 7 posts currently on something that affects cattle producers.. .I mean since we are on a CATTLE site ...such as the protest of Brazilian beef.
Carry on...........

"I noticed the woman was called black but the grandkids African american."
Actually if you read the post they are nieces. I can't believe where this post has gone. I am accused of race baiting, whatever that is. I somehow have a hidden agenda by my use of black and African American. The nieces are half white so maybe in my simple mind I commited a social error. I thought I merely told of a frustration my grandson had while doing everything correctly and by the book. Frustrations shared by other officers. I repeat I have no agenda, hidden or otherwise. But I cannot understand why I was jumped on. farmguy

skyhightree1":2w31tgon said:
simply amazing how folks come out in droves to post on a race baiting thread but 7 posts currently on something that affects cattle producers.. .I mean since we are on a CATTLE site ...such as the protest of Brazilian beef.
Carry on...........

Wouldn't it be racist to protest beef simply due to ethnic origins?

I have no doubt that farmguy was simply wanting to discuss something he was concerned about. WITH HIS GRANDSONS CAREER.

the overly sensitive racial spin put on by people getting all worked up over him saying black......is exactly the political correct mentality that makes his grandsons situation concerning.

callmefence":bwcpxvtv said:
Craig Miller":bwcpxvtv said:
callmefence":bwcpxvtv said:
Butch is out of line.

Maybe took it too far but not out of line

Maybe...course taking something to far is outta line. I know mod1 said so.

And what is the difference in saying black or African American? ??
He// black is a more accurate term..
I m referred to as white because I am.

Maybe it's all innocent. I work with and have friends off all diffrent kinds. What you say and how you say it gives clues to what a person is thinking especially on the internet. Use which ever term you like but I've seen people go from calling someone black to calling them African American to try an hide their hate to diffuse the situation. Don't know if that's what's happening here or not.

Cross-7":xz09i3l2 said:
Buy her debt out and walk away
This looks great on camera, but in reality what does this do? Is she in debt b/c she's had a lot of hard luck in life or is she in debt b/c she's an idiot with her money? I love those feel good stories about cops buying homeless folks boots just as much as the next guy, but I also chalk it up to good PR. It's like the He//'s Angels doing toy runs. :hide:

Before this thread needs to go much further, the actual charges need to be posted. Before I posted this, knowing the potential for how it would be met, I would have gotten the actual charges so that we'd be better informed as we sit here armchair lawyering this thing to death. Honestly, I'd be more concerned with the gender than the race. That can be just as dam-ning as race.....

callmefence":z0q62cc6 said:

How do you know this to be fact? You're assuming this because of what one person has stated. There's always two sides to every story. Maybe she has so much going on in her life that she forgot she had a debt? I'm assuming you do well with your money and have the memory and intelligence level to continue on, but not everyone is so lucky. It's easy to look at the world through a myopic lens, but it often clouds much of the reality.

TennesseeTuxedo":6wvc0v3k said:
skyhightree1":6wvc0v3k said:
Carry on...........

Wouldn't it be racist to protest beef simply due to ethnic origins?

:lol2: I will give you that one

Bigfoot":2c0acev1 said:
Son of Butch":2c0acev1 said:
farmguy":2c0acev1 said:
....because she is black.... I just want your thought.
My thought is everything was handled in a professional and lawful manner.
My 2nd thought is you have a problem with black women.... otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to mention it.

It was pivotal to the story. Other wise, no descrimination.

Discrimation is NOT limited to race. It is a very broad term.

Discrimation: the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things. Race is what commonly comes to mind but religious belief is a common cause of discrimation. In Africa, discrimination more often occurs based on ethic background, i.e., ethnic cleansing.

Bestoutwest":3udkkqtb said:
callmefence":3udkkqtb said:

How do you know this to be fact? You're assuming this because of what one person has stated. There's always two sides to every story. Maybe she has so much going on in her life that she forgot she had a debt? I'm assuming you do well with your money and have the memory and intelligence level to continue on, but not everyone is so lucky. It's easy to look at the world through a myopic lens, but it often clouds much of the reality.

Best, that was my thought. No one knows the details unless they were there. Obviously, that is why there is an investigation.

Latest posts