Thought I Would Share

Help Support CattleToday:

msscamp

Reaction score
Call volume at work today was unbelievable - I didn't think the phones would ever stop! In the midst of all the crying and complaining was a call from a 40 year old gentleman from Tennessee who owned a rental property. He had leased it some months ago to a couple in their 60's (I believe he said). The husband suffered a pretty bad heart attack a few months back, and couldn't work. The gentleman told me that it would be at least 3 months before the husband could go back to work, and the wife couldn't work either. Needless to say, the couple was 3, maybe 4 months behind in the rent. The whole situation was putting a lot of stress on the gentleman but, rather than kick them out, the gentleman was wanting to talk to the refinance department in hopes he could muster enough cash to keep them under a roof until the husband could go back to work. That call made my day! :) Just thought I'd share.

Doesn't that make you want to get the check book out and help the guy? We need more folks like him around.

now that is what i call trying to help.putting them first.an his own needs an problems on the back burner.

It's good to hear stories like that. There are plenty of them out there, we just don't seem to hear about them as much as the other kind.

In the middle of a rough day, seems like somewhere, somehow, God smiles.

Alice

msscamp...would you happen to know the man's address?...I have a little extra money that I could surely live without...especially if it's for a good cause

NamVet_Farmer44":2fcw3spn said:
msscamp...would you happen to know the man's address?...I have a little extra money that I could surely live without...especially if it's for a good cause

No, I'm afraid I don't. Even if I did, I couldn't give it out without compromising his privacy and putting the company at risk. Nonetheless, I admire your willingness to help. :heart:

There are still lots of good generous people in the USA.
Glad you shared this one with us.

You know, here in MN there are many programs to help pay the bills in a situation like that.

Latest posts