This website is getting weirder by the minute.

Help Support CattleToday:

I still got mine, sold 60 just before the winter after the drought. Back up to around 70 spring, or winter I calve in Feb., calvers and have got 25 fall calvers. Still got last years calves, feed seems cheaper and I enjoy feeding them. About 30 are heifers that I'll keep and sell later. gs

Every thing was going along fine till you and that dang plumber showed up. The smartest thing I have ever heard a plumber say was the chit won't run uphill without help.

dieselbeef":4e1hb2j7 said:
dont need cows to be on here....just a cowboy!

Can you be a cowboy with out cows ?
Without the cow you'd just be a boy ?
What if you had steers, would you be a steerboy ?
I can't figure all this out, who is inbred now ?
Is Massey still around ?
How does Ron know everyones name and why does he keep using their real name, half the time Idon't know who he's talking about.
What is dieselbeef, diesel plus beef, how's that work ?

cross_7":3lq6zkco said:
dieselbeef":3lq6zkco said:

Is Massey still around ?
How does Ron know everyones name and why does he keep using their real name, half the time Idon't know who he's talking about.

I've heard of a 3-way cross but crossing 7? That seems extreme.

TennesseeTuxedo":147e5203 said:
cross_7":147e5203 said:
dieselbeef":147e5203 said:

Is Massey still around ?

I've heard of a 3-way cross but crossing 7? That seems extreme.

It's similar to a 5 way cross, but plus 4 and minus 3 and carry 1
It's pretty simple once you get stared
I'll see if I can find a picture of the result
It produces an outstanding animal

ibetyamissedme":q7sit9mf said:
I think someone needs to change the name of this place from cattle today to crybabies today. Are there any folks with cattle still?

I have 3 or 4 little skinny scoured snot nosed holsteins. To save me from having to take a pic and put them on Craigs list would you give me $750 for each ofthem and pick them up? They'll go about 250 lbs. each if I can get some hay into them.

I didn't join the NCBCA because we only run 10 cows, keep the calves and feed them out so have 30 plus head as a rule. One guy told me that was more than 1/2 the members at that meeting I attended.

Ha!! :cboy:
I have 9 head Hereford x. I only have 11 acres so I'm fully stocked at the moment.
2 of those big steers that have a date of Jan 24th
Can't come soon enough they eat to many groceries!

Farmerjon":3l5tz0ho said:
I didn't join the NCBCA because we only run 10 cows, keep the calves and feed them out so have 30 plus head as a rule. One guy told me that was more than 1/2 the members at that meeting I attended.

In public I usually just sit and listen to the know it alls. One loud mouth has 4 head of cows. You'd think he was running a few hundred. Fun to watch the wive's expressions in the sale barn while their husbands yarn on.

[email protected] things im into..the other stuff wouldnt be aloowed for a tag..surely not an avatar..im surprised ga prime has gotten away with his this long

i caught crap over the gadson flag...

wait til hook and skyline start postwhoring thios one

Latest posts