This was a man's man.

Help Support CattleToday:

Will

Reaction score
Headstone of Russell J. Larson in the Logan City Cemetery, Logan, Utah.

headstone.jpg

Dave":3ool67vb said:
Now there is a man with a true understanding of what is important in life.

...and a sense of humor about death. My favorite is one that is located about three plots from where my mother is buried. It has the unusual name, DOB, DOD, and then the bottom line reads

"Thanks for Stopping By"

Bullbuyer":11fvue1k said:
flaboy-":11fvue1k said:
The man had his priorities straight. :lol:

So - what are they gonna write on yours flaboy ?

from some posts i've read on here...i'd say flaboy's stone would be about the same...except they'd make him into a men's riding saddle :shock: :lol:

Just kidding flaboy :)

Heritage_Farmboy":34o8h3fo said:
Bullbuyer":34o8h3fo said:
flaboy-":34o8h3fo said:
The man had his priorities straight. :lol:

So - what are they gonna write on yours flaboy ?

from some posts i've read on here...i'd say flaboy's stone would be about the same...except they'd make him into a men's riding saddle :shock: :lol:

Just kidding flaboy :)

Yeah, yeah, you guys have your fun at my expense. Bullhumper and Ilove_Farmboys....... :lol:

It's from an old song that a local band used to do around here years ago. Don't remember all of it but some of it went like this:

Won't you dress out my hide
And make a fancy fine saddle
For a lady to ride
So I'll spend eternity knowing full well
I'll be in heaven while my souls in he!!

And I'll ride off into the west
Between the two things I love the best
A good horse and a beautiful lady

my favourite is 'Under this sod lays an old sod'.....but the saddest one is near my babies grave and it reads 'tread softly, as you are treading on my dreams'

good old Spike he was funny...R.I.P.

Here lies Fred
fell off his horse
and hit is head
his dead of cause....

this is one I saw in Louisiana.

Bullbuyer":1znokyqf said:
Flaboy - you better watch that name callin ! I'll call your Daddy and let him know how you've been carryin' on.

You know my Dad? All these years I was told I fell out of the back of a horses butt. :lol:

flaboy-":r75rk4cs said:
Bullbuyer":r75rk4cs said:
Flaboy - you better watch that name callin ! I'll call your Daddy and let him know how you've been carryin' on.

You know my Dad? All these years I was told I fell out of the back of a horses butt. :lol:
Saw him yesterday on Court TV. Things dont look to good for him...Yall need to control his Liquor consumption down at the B&B, round them "Mens".Assault with a Turpentine Corn Cob is Illegal.

Crowderfarms":14tio692 said:
flaboy-":14tio692 said:
Bullbuyer":14tio692 said:

Saw him yesterday on Court TV. Things dont look to good for him...Yall need to control his Liquor consumption down at the B&B, round them "Mens".Assault with a Turpentine Corn Cob is Illegal.

Bullbuyer and Crowder are like slinkies,
they don't really have a purpose,
But they still bring a smile to your face
when you push them down the stairs. :lol:

Gee whiz flaboy, I meant I was gonna call Crowder - I thought he was your Daddy !
And about that slinky comment - we're just here to spread a little joy and sunshine into everyone's day !

Bullbuyer":f1hpvn7l said:
Gee whiz flaboy, I meant I was gonna call Crowder - I thought he was your Daddy !
And about that slinky comment - we're just here to spread a little joy and sunshine into everyone's day !

Well I guess the horses butt was true then huh? :lol:

Latest posts