This bull is starting to get on my nerves

Help Support CattleToday:

Hey its fitting and my new favorite phrase. Try it and you too will enjoy the use of "douchebaggery"

i doubt he even felt that kick, put a chain and ring in him that slows them way down, gives then a new attitude, when they start the snorting and feet games though, and agressively getting closer by sneaking around, it time for them to go-not worth the risk anymore

He was pretty good for about a week after the kick to the head. Gave me space and all so i guess he felt it afterall. Yesterday while feeding a penned steer he got close again. When he liftes his head back up i punched his azz right in the nose. He didnt like that. Didnt have my pole with me. Ive got my space back but hes gone next week. Tired of putting up with his azz.

And hes gone, gone , gone like a freight train gone like yesterday. (name the tune)

Cant say i miss him. Told the owners what he was doing and they said hes always been that way. No thank you.

Gone like a soldier in the civil war bang bang! I can hear it in my head but can't think of the song. Glad to hear he's out of your hair though, mean bulls are no fun.

Latest posts