This bull is starting to get on my nerves

Help Support CattleToday:

Homeplaceangus, thanks you must be talking about me. I feel if you leave the house and your not carrying concealed your taking your life for granted. I do not own a hot shot cattle prod, and haven't seen the need to yet. I like my cows to respect my space, my feet hurt now I don't need to be stepped on while trying to work cattle. Don't know how your operation works, but here no one's been hurt yet. You are responsible for your own safety whether your walking the streets or working cows.

MistyMorning":18zkzv8x said:
I would just like to add that I would hate to see hooknline leave the boards as I so often appreciate his avatar. :D

I'm right with you, Misty Morning! He contributes A LOT of knowledge, in addition to his avatar, the wonderful cooking, his humor.

George":3pqqalo9 said:
douchebags?Hey i wasn't the one that started this post,or was complaining about being scared of a bull!! By the way who borrows a bull?That would be the day i would borrow someone,one of my bulls!! I would be more in fear of that bull bringing something home with him,then i ever would be a bull myself!! Have a nice day.
Don't let it bother you buddy. When I had bulls I had a nice hickory stick I carried too. Wouldn't stop a bull but made me feel better. I wasn't scared of them but most definitely gave them plenty of room. Maybe if I'd have felt like toward my fellow man when I was much younger it would have saved me quie a few a$$ whippings. :cry2:

I think dun hit the nail on the head.

I don't think hooknline will leave, I think he's just tired of the nonsense from the bull, and is going through some nicotine withdrawals which, speaking from experience, leave a person with very little patience and a tendancy to get ticked off easier.

With any luck, he'll be back posting on this thread or another, I think he likes it here.

hook, just don't leave yourself 'open' for that bull to make a move on you. He'll be gone soon.

Katherine

Im not going anywhere just had to remove myself for a bit.
Dun is dead on.
Im not apologizing :mrgreen:
I meant what i said. I just dont normally let that side of me out on the web. Everyone who knows me has already seen that side of me. Caustic doesnt have nothin on me when it comes to being blunt

hooknline":3c1socvp said:
And someone photoshop brad for me. I need him flipping everyone off

crybaby
ROFLMAO-1.gif

Latest posts