Think I may be FIRED

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
Thursday morning I got up and did a lil work around and then decided I was gonna run off with the Boss's wife since I knew he would be busy picking cotton
we came back several hrs later with her in her trk and me driving a new dodge
The boss wasn't too happy, but i haven't figured out if he is mad at me for getting a Dodge or for bringing his wife back
I hope he gets over it soon tho

I don't have any emplyees but I do have a wife and a fairly new dodge. If a man pulled up with both of them and said he wanted to take both of them off my hands at the same time I'd smile and shake his hand and consider myself money ahead. :lol:

Angus Cowman":2wzp1hlx said:
I was talking to a man once who had construction eqpmnt and we were discussing operators
He said the best dozer operator he ever had,had ran off with his wife after a brief pause he said you know I really miss him and he was serious

:lol2: That's what I was thinking, it's like that around here........ nobody ever gets fired, the only way they escape is if they just never come back.

Larry

larryshoat":3u9i4xgu said:
Angus Cowman":3u9i4xgu said:
I was talking to a man once who had construction eqpmnt and we were discussing operators
He said the best dozer operator he ever had,had ran off with his wife after a brief pause he said you know I really miss him and he was serious

:lol2: That's what I was thinking, it's like that around here........ nobody ever gets fired, the only way they escape is if they just never come back.

Larry

S...S...&...S? :???: :?

KMacGinley":35282p27 said:
When I started reading this I thought that Jed firing you might be the least of your problems when Laurie found out.

You may be right there may be another new truck in AC's future.

Larry

Don't worry about it too much AC....look at all the gubment programs you got to sift thru now and find the ones taht make you the most money. Sounds like ol' Jed is being racist or discriminating or both. :cowboy: You got a lawyer? :mrgreen:

TexasBred":1m93j8h0 said:
Don't worry about it too much AC....look at all the gubment programs you got to sift thru now and find the ones taht make you the most money. Sounds like ol' Jed is being racist or discriminating or both. :cowboy: You got a lawyer? :mrgreen:
He ain't tanned enough.

Latest posts