Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Dispensing rolls from under began after WWII by mothers to prevent 3 and 4 year olds of the baby boom generation from spinning the toilet paper rolls for fun and entertainment (few had TV) and leaving a mound of tissue paper on bathroom floors throughout America.
Stop making shyt up....

Not getting the receipt at the pump and it says clerk has receipt inside... If I wanted to go inside I wouldn't have pushed the yes button to receive it at the pump.....
I got that message in Elkhart IN last week at 4am and the inside was closed. Couldn't do anything but make a note of the charge. It also cut the pump off at $75. Won't be stopping there anymore.

Yeah, I know it is to get you to go into the store and spend more money. I just saw an article that the increase in gas prices is hurting these convenience stores inside sales of "chips and a drink" type of impulse purchases. When I was on the crutches with the boot from the ankle replacement, and then with the knees so bad before the surgery, and the subsequent replacements, I didn't want to go inside. And like @kenny thomas said... many times I was at the SS station after hours and wanted a receipt for the farm taxes.... the one good thing, if I was going back by there and could tell them the day and the amount, they would pull it up and print a receipt after the fact...but a pita....
And I do get tired of the noise of the pumps with those "news screens".... which are just another advertisement for some junk you don't need...

Bringing up a good point, why does everyone want a tested home black bull whether it's Simmental, Limousin, even Black Hereford but nobody asks for a test on an Angus.

Can you print it out?
Looks like y'all could get to some understanding. The majority of the pumps here won't give one. That's what I went to doing for my CPA.
I don't have any way of printing but maybe I can email it to them and they can print it.
90% of the places I fill up it's no problem but a few it is.

Latest posts