Thieves Stuff Cow Into Back Seat of Car, Crash It

Help Support CattleToday:

they must be some bad hombres to shove a cow into a car, i cant think of a single one of my cows that i would even attempt to try and shove into a backseat,, it had to be a midget cow, cuz most of the cars ive seen from them little foriegn countries are kinda small....i dont think any of my cows would fit into one of them little things
:shock:
samm

My dad tells the story of three guys, in the 1930's, who stole a 250 lb calf and transported said calf to Louisville in a Model A Ford. Stockyards workers called the cops. In the style of the day, the newspaper reports spoke of a "titanic struggle" evidenced in the Model A. I'm guessing that means the car was hosting several methane precursors.

samm":1wy2piix said:
they must be some bad hombres to shove a cow into a car, i cant think of a single one of my cows that i would even attempt to try and shove into a backseat,, it had to be a midget cow, cuz most of the cars ive seen from them little foriegn countries are kinda small....i dont think any of my cows would fit into one of them little things
:shock:
samm
thats what i thought too. but i didnt want to sound like an idiot. but i guess i must not be one if im not the only one thinking it. i couldnt image how to even begin to try and get a cow in a car. :shock: :help:

we use to bring home bucket calves in the back of the suburban. that could get pretty interesting sometimes. PETA would get my butt if they knew that we tied some poor calves feet up and through it in the back of a vehicle. but it worked and they lived throught it. it was only like, 4 miles too.

I put a jersey/holstein cross calf in my trunk one time for the ride home from the auction. It was #250. Everything worked out okay, but my trunk still stinks five years later.

i would magine the cow was gentle. more then likely she added to the car hitting the tree. gentle or not i magine Mrs Daisey threw a fit in the back seat. :lol:

there was a guy around here that was stealing cattle several years ago. he took his horse went an roped a calf of the neighbors drug him under a low hanging tree limb and tied the calf down. he didnt have a trailor so he took his truck and pulled the calf up in the tree tied him off with another rope. then backed his truck underneath the calf and cut the rope with a knife and let the calf drop into the bed of his truck. this guy was caught for that one and several others and is no longer wondering around in the free world.

Latest posts