They out number us

Help Support CattleToday:

Shanghai

Reaction score
We are having a discussion and we starting talking about the EPA and the whole controlling all waters and someone says well I don't want animal shyt in my water.
Then they begin in on the E.coli in bagged salad from awhile back and claim it came from cattle runoff.

I asked you'd rather shut down cattle, pork, poultry, dairy in the US and import from somewhere else cause
YOU THINK shyt is in your water or your salad.
They said I don't care where it comes from, it'll probably be cheaper if imported so that's even better and I'd have clean water.

I thought to myself that's what we're up against and they out number us

Shanghai":1inja3zl said:
We are having a discussion and we starting talking about the EPA and the whole controlling all waters and someone says well I don't want animal shyt in my water.
Then they begin in on the E.coli in bagged salad from awhile back and claim it came from cattle runoff.

I asked you'd rather shut down cattle, pork, poultry, dairy in the US and import from somewhere else cause
YOU THINK shyt is in your water or your salad.
They said I don't care where it comes from, it'll probably be cheaper if imported so that's even better and I'd have clean water.

I thought to myself that's what we're up against and they out number us
Probably cheaper to "ship" salad rather than Beef. (With the weight of freight and all.) Then you can have salad that has been shi# on by humans from other countries. Which has far less commutable diseases than cattle or pigs. :roll: Right? Considering humans only pass hepatitis, HIV, E-coli, ect. ect. :lol:
But hey, I am sure they would give us a good deal on shipping diseased cattle outta their country also.

The last thing I want is imported meat of any kind. I only buy fruits and vegetables grown in the USA.
Americans need to wake up before it is too late!

Its amazing how many people slept through seventh grade biology class with their claims of shyt or other things getting in our food from the ground or water. The depth of this ignorance really tests my patience.

Mother Obama with degrees form Harvard and Princeton admitted she didn't know how to feed her own children. Any one heard about educated idiots?

Jogeephus":2x0xths3 said:
Its amazing how many people slept through seventh grade biology class with their claims of shyt or other things getting in our food from the ground or water. The depth of this ignorance really tests my patience.
I guess they don't know what fertilizers contain......
They think every crop is protected from bird poo and mice poo.
And no one ever takes a pizz on organic soil. :shock:

FEAR AND THE PROPAGATION OF FEAR AND THE REFUGE OF PROTECTION AND REGULATION ARE THE PRIMARY MEANS OF GAINING CONTROL OF ANY PEOPLE...

TODAY IT IS MORE HI TECH THAN EVER.....

BUT THE PRINCIPLE IS THE SAME....

OUR URBAN MAJORITY IS SEQUESTERED FROM THE REALITY OF LIFE AND IS PROVIDED FOR BY THE GOVERNMENT AND HAVE BEEN MOST OF THEIR LIVES....SO THEY LIKE IT THAT WAY....I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT DIRECT SUPPORT LIKE WELFARE....I AM TALKING ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT LIKE STREETS AND BUSSES AND TRAINS AND POWER AND GAS AND SEWER AND BUILDING CODES AND FIREMEN AND POLICEMEN AND AMBULANCE SERVICE.....ALL THESE THINGS ARE PROVIDED IN METROPOLITAN AREAS....

OUT HERE IN FLYOVER COUNTRY WE AND OUR COMMUNITIES DO THESE THINGS FOR OURSELVES....OR WE HAVE IN THE PAST....

TODAY OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM IS FOR THE MOST PART BEING FUNDED AND THUS CONTROLLED BY THE FEDS SO THE AGENDA ITEMS ARE SLOWLY BECOMING PART OF THE RURAL LIFESTYLE AS WELL....MY FORMERLY RURAL COUNTY STILL HAS VOLUNTEER RESCUE SQUADS BUT NOW THEY ARE FUNDED IN PART BY THEGOVERNMENT AND HAVE PAID STAFF....

FEAR OF CHANGE IS REAL TOO...PEOPLE WILL SUPPORT THAT WITH WHICH THEY ARE COMFORTABLE....

AND CONGRESS AND THE PRESS ARE IN LOCK STEP WITH ALL THIS AND DO NOTHING TO STOP IT....INDEED THEY THINK THAT INDIVIDUALISM AND THINKING FOR YOURSELF AND INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE OUTMODED CONCEPTS....

I THINK IT WAS FRANKLIN WHO SAID SOMETHING LIKE ......THOSE WHO WILL TRADE FREEDOM FOR SECURITY WILL ENJOY NEITHER...

SOCIETAL DEEVOLUTION

pdfangus":1z1jb2lr said:
FEAR AND THE PROPAGATION OF FEAR AND THE REFUGE OF PROTECTION AND REGULATION ARE THE PRIMARY MEANS OF GAINING CONTROL OF ANY PEOPLE...

TODAY IT IS MORE HI TECH THAN EVER.....

BUT THE PRINCIPLE IS THE SAME....

OUR URBAN MAJORITY IS SEQUESTERED FROM THE REALITY OF LIFE AND IS PROVIDED FOR BY THE GOVERNMENT AND HAVE BEEN MOST OF THEIR LIVES....SO THEY LIKE IT THAT WAY....I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT DIRECT SUPPORT LIKE WELFARE....I AM TALKING ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT LIKE STREETS AND BUSSES AND TRAINS AND POWER AND GAS AND SEWER AND BUILDING CODES AND FIREMEN AND POLICEMEN AND AMBULANCE SERVICE.....ALL THESE THINGS ARE PROVIDED IN METROPOLITAN AREAS....

OUT HERE IN FLYOVER COUNTRY WE AND OUR COMMUNITIES DO THESE THINGS FOR OURSELVES....OR WE HAVE IN THE PAST....

TODAY OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM IS FOR THE MOST PART BEING FUNDED AND THUS CONTROLLED BY THE FEDS SO THE AGENDA ITEMS ARE SLOWLY BECOMING PART OF THE RURAL LIFESTYLE AS WELL....MY FORMERLY RURAL COUNTY STILL HAS VOLUNTEER RESCUE SQUADS BUT NOW THEY ARE FUNDED IN PART BY THEGOVERNMENT AND HAVE PAID STAFF....

FEAR OF CHANGE IS REAL TOO...PEOPLE WILL SUPPORT THAT WITH WHICH THEY ARE COMFORTABLE....

AND CONGRESS AND THE PRESS ARE IN LOCK STEP WITH ALL THIS AND DO NOTHING TO STOP IT....INDEED THEY THINK THAT INDIVIDUALISM AND THINKING FOR YOURSELF AND INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE OUTMODED CONCEPTS....

I THINK IT WAS FRANKLIN WHO SAID SOMETHING LIKE ......THOSE WHO WILL TRADE FREEDOM FOR SECURITY WILL ENJOY NEITHER...

SOCIETAL DEEVOLUTION
It's "deserves" rather then "enjoy"

e coli is ubiquitous.....

e coli problems are always from bad sanitation, bad managment, bad food handling practices topped off by bad cooking to insufficient temps.......

cooking will resolve it....

if on vegetables that are consumed uncooked like lettuce or tomaotes then you have problems....

pdfangus":7lqupphl said:
if on vegetables that are consumed uncooked like lettuce or tomaotes then you have problems....
Just run those uncooked veggies through a hog and eat them as ham, bacon, chops, ribs

actually I was on the road as a marketing rep and factory rep for so many years eating in so many fast food joints and diners and resturants, that I now have cast iron stomach....

if I can get it down my neck....i can darn sure process it...

dun":1dxdtzt3 said:
pdfangus":1dxdtzt3 said:
Just run those uncooked veggies through a hog and eat them as ham, bacon, chops, ribs

Its amazing how well my hogs will turn my garden cast-offs and cracked eggs into some great pork chops! :D

Katherine

Americans become more like sheep everyday waiting to be led. If the government and the media says something people believe it they don't bother to do a lil research and check the facts. I have yet to make up my mind is this the dumbest or the laziest generations we are seeing now a days probably both.

Jerry, you are right about the e-coli coming from the workers. I was driving at the time and I listened to the news talk about it constantly. I figured they were squatting out in the fields wiping with leaves and getting it all over their hands. Probably throwing the leaves in there too. There is no telling where it came from. I don't remember if it was from one company or not. It *gags* me thinking about it. :yuck:

Latest posts