There is a first time for everything

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
I am an old man and thought I had done everything you could do with a tractor.

Well let me tell you I had a first today.
Helping neighbor out that is off working went to put out hay for his cow's.
I got a bale on the front and back and I am tooling along to the hay ring's and my world explode's.

I have ran over a Jack Ass.

No joke I have ran over my neighbor's jenny she didn't move the bale knocked her off her feet, she has now rolled under the front axle braying and kicking the shyt out of my tractor.
Threw on the brakes and and said what in the he he!! is going on here.
Backed up got her from under the front axle proceeded to give the Jenny CPR.
Jenny jumps up and runs to the back of the pasture.

Caustic Burno":3jcahbcm said:
I am an old man and thought I had done everything you could do with a tractor.

Well let me tell you I had a first today.
Helping neighbor out that is off working went to put out hay for his cow's.
I got a bale on the front and back and I am tooling along to the hay ring's and my world explode's.

I have ran over a Jack Ass.

No joke I have ran over my neighbor's jenny she didn't move the bale knocked her off her feet, she has now rolled under the front axle braying and kicking the shyt out of my tractor.
Threw on the brakes and and said what in the he he!! is going on here.
Backed up got her from under the front axle proceeded to give the Jenny CPR.
Jenny jumps up and runs to the back of the pasture.

When you started this out I thought for a minute you had finally tracked Isomade down and achieved the final solution. I can't tell you how happy I am that our buddy Isom is still with us!

Man I hope you two never have to give CPR, I didn't say mouth to mouth resuscitation.

The CPR was sarcasim, that old jenny had plenty of life in her.
I wasn't getting anywhere close to those hoof's or teeth she was working that tractor over pretty well.

CB, thats funny. Guess you got a new one to add to your list.
Guess you could call that Jenny a true dumb Azz. I bet she stays out of the way of your tractor from now on...

OMG :0 LOL

I'm glad she 'seems' okay. Yes Caustic, there is indeed a first time for everything. I'm just glad this didn't end in a minor disaster! LOL

Katherine

Caustic Burno":2bd8r2ze said:
Man I hope you two never have to give CPR, I didn't say mouth to mouth resuscitation.

I wasn't getting anywhere close to those hoof's or teeth she was working that tractor over pretty well.

Put the tractor in a higher gear next time and maybe you'll take her out for good. lolol

Apparantly you don't shop enough at Walmart cause there is always some dumb jennie standing in the isle that won't move.

Well I thought I had done every dumb thing there is to be done but you got me here. I have never run over my neighbors azz. Looked at a few maybe.

kenny thomas":thl5m1kf said:
Well I thought I had done every dumb thing there is to be done but you got me here. I have never run over my neighbors azz. Looked at a few maybe.

Give it time. You are a young sprite and caustic is an old codger. Just give it time.

Caustic Burno":tgb3jnlx said:

So at what age did you lose your sense of humor? :grin

Workinonit Farm":1d5gvv6u said:
houstoncutter":1d5gvv6u said:
CB how many Pearly Pops had you consumed before you un assed the afore mentioned ass

Okay.....what's a "Pearly Pop"? :???:

Katherine

Katherine , that is a liquid libation , that I think is only sold in the great state of Texas.

Latest posts