The Snake Man

Help Support CattleToday:

Ron has a vivid memory. He feels he has met a lot of people that are out of the ordinary, but Ron is the one that is out of the ordinary. He pays attention, appreciative and doesn't pass judgement. Just that simple.

Blue Dawg":3r8d6w3e said:
Ron has a vivid memory. He feels he has met a lot of people that are out of the ordinary, but Ron is the one that is out of the ordinary. He pays attention, appreciative and doesn't pass judgement. Just that simple.
What did you do now blue?

greybeard":1500qm6e said:
Blue Dawg":1500qm6e said:
Ron has a vivid memory. He feels he has met a lot of people that are out of the ordinary, but Ron is the one that is out of the ordinary.
Ya think?

Blue Dawg: Thank you for that comment. I don't know who you are but I appreciate your observations.

TO: GreyBerry, Police Chief of the Morality Patrol. A user makes a positive comment about another user. You blemish it with sarcasm.

GreyBerry: He who to get attention, he posts the daily headlines on the board.

There is a line in the poem, Birches, by Robert Frost:
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.

JUST FOR YOU:

One could do worse than be a swinger of birches, they could be a hypocrite.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches, they could be insecure.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches, they could be disingenuous.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches, they could be self-righteous.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches, they could lack fortitude.

Seriously, GreyBeard. If anyone on this board is narcissistic, many of us are in their company, you right up with those of us at the top.

When I was growing up me and my buddy would catch hundreds of snake every summer sale them on post they would milk them out.. There not hard to find if you are will to work at it we spend a lot of time on Fort Knox hunting them . Them days are behind me now though ... Mostly just sit and watch cows now ! :pop: :pop: :pop:

tistis":2nld5ztj said:
When I was growing up me and my buddy would catch hundreds of snake every summer sale them on post they would milk them out.. There not hard to find if you are will to work at it we spend a lot of time on Fort Knox hunting them . Them days are behind me now though ... Mostly just sit and watch cows now ! :pop: :pop: :pop:

You could do worse than be a watcher of cows. :D

inyati13":vuoxk1zr said:
greybeard":vuoxk1zr said:
Blue Dawg":vuoxk1zr said:
Ron has a vivid memory. He feels he has met a lot of people that are out of the ordinary, but Ron is the one that is out of the ordinary.
Ya think?

Blue Dawg: Thank you for that comment. I don't know who you are but I appreciate your observations.

TO: GreyBerry, Police Chief of the Morality Patrol. A user makes a positive comment about another user. You blemish it with sarcasm.

GreyBerry: He who to get attention, he posts the daily headlines on the board.

There is a line in the poem, Birches, by Robert Frost:
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.

JUST FOR YOU:

One could do worse than be a swinger of birches, they could be a hypocrite.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches, they could be insecure.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches, they could be disingenuous.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches, they could be self-righteous.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches, they could lack fortitude.

Seriously, GreyBeard. If anyone on this board is narcissistic, many of us are in their company, you right up with those of us at the top.

ya think? Ya think that's why I posted the link to the terrorism in France--to get attention?? Not sure what they talk about in a Ky coffee shop, but around here, the news is right up there at the top of the list, and the terrorist activity in France was yesterday when I went to town.
One could do worse than talk about the news.

ga.prime":1ymwjdzd said:
Ok, cool. I just read the poem. Now I know what a swinger of birches is.
Most of us seldom pronounce it correctly. We just sort of slur it...sumbeachs. :mrgreen:

Latest posts