The Hants are out and about

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Look closely at the picture

ghost.jpg

More info on the site at :

http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ght=spooky

I have always been told by people, who don't know anymore than me, that a ghost can't be photographed. ;-)

cattleluvr18":2zclg6s2 said:
ROCKSPRINGS":2zclg6s2 said:
CKC1586":2zclg6s2 said:
Is there someone kneeling on the left about midway up?

I think so................but he don't have a head :shock:

yeah he does, right above that red thing behind him.

i love freaky stuff like that.

OK.. I see the head now, It wasn't there before :shock: :shock: kinda looks like a Civil War Soldier kneeling down and holding his musket.

Looks more like a tophat. I made some good spooky photos once by double exposing.

ROCKSPRINGS":ijd2akl9 said:
cattleluvr18":ijd2akl9 said:
ROCKSPRINGS":ijd2akl9 said:
CKC1586":ijd2akl9 said:
Is there someone kneeling on the left about midway up?

I think so................but he don't have a head :shock:

yeah he does, right above that red thing behind him.

i love freaky stuff like that.

OK.. I see the head now, It wasn't there before :shock: :shock: kinda looks like a Civil War Soldier kneeling down and holding his musket.

thats is freakydeaky! i couldnt see the head either the first time and i had already read all of this before the picture came up and was looking for it. the second time i looked for his head it just like...appeared. who is that feller Mr. Jo?

I photo shopped a confedrate soldier into the picture. Pretty cool eh?! The house is ligit. I'm not kidding about there being a presence about it. Everyone that had to work around it felt the same thing. I'm going to be seeing these guys again shortly so I thought it would be a good Halloween prank to print this picture and show it to them so they will know why the property is so eerie. Since they were there and felt the presence, I think the photo will be the icing on the cake.

Have you ever seen grown men scared of ghosts and hants? They, including me, were scared on this place. This is going to be good! ;-) Matter of fact, you may see this on the cover of National Enquirer in a few months. :lol: :lol:

When I get good at photoshop, get ready for my semen catalog I'll be sending you. Gonna have the best looking sires you will ever see. ;-) :lol:

Jogeephus":3dfpepj9 said:
I photo shopped a confedrate soldier into the picture. Pretty cool eh?! The house is ligit. I'm not kidding about there being a presence about it. Everyone that had to work around it felt the same thing. I'm going to be seeing these guys again shortly so I thought it would be a good Halloween prank to print this picture and show it to them so they will know why the property is so eerie. Since they were there and felt the presence, I think the photo will be the icing on the cake.

Have you ever seen grown men scared of ghosts and hants? They, including me, were scared on this place. This is going to be good! ;-) Matter of fact, you may see this on the cover of National Enquirer in a few months. :lol: :lol:

When I get good at photoshop, get ready for my semen catalog I'll be sending you. Gonna have the best looking sires you will ever see. ;-) :lol:

The photo is too Cool ! You must be waay down south too - I do love that Spanish Moss.

I was a bit nervy at first to look to long in case it came screeming at me. but as it didn't, I looked closer and saw that figure, well done a great halloween print.

Canadian_Cowgirl":39aywzd5 said:
Jeez Mr.Jo that scared the heck out of me!!

What program you use?

I doo miss that Spanish moss, i used to pretend it was hair :)

Katy

I used Photoshop. Its amazing what it can do.

Look to the far right where the clothes line post is, now look at the glow around it. It looks like a person's outline where the post is that would be about where their nose would be. You can see the whole body all the way to the ground. Did you photo shop that in too.

tuck":im2p4b0d said:
Look to the far right where the clothes line post is, now look at the glow around it. It looks like a person's outline where the post is that would be about where their nose would be. You can see the whole body all the way to the ground. Did you photo shop that in too.

No, I just put the guy kneeling in. Can't make out what you are seeing but I'm telling you the place is spooky. Owner could set it up as a Haunted House for Halloween and wouldn't have to do anything but collect money.

HOLY CRAP.

at first i just saw the outline that tuck was talking about, but now i clearly see a woman there where that clothesline post is. her face is very clear. and to the left almost leaning against the other pole is a man, looking down. i wish i knew how to highlight what i'm seeing. the lady looks really sad and the man looks guilty or ashamed.

Latest posts