The Greenbrier Tradition Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Cattleman200

Reaction score
I will be attending and consulting on the "The Greenbrier Tradition Sale " Sale Saturday, Oct. 22, 2011 in White Sulphur Springs, W.V. Selling will be 32 lots of Limousin and LimFlex cattle hand picked from two of the top up and coming herds in the USA. Also consigning to the sale will be Tubmill Creek Farms. The sale will be held at the Historic Greenbrier Resort in White Sulphur Springs. The cattle will be on display at The West Virginia State Fairgrounds in Lewisburg, W.V. The sale will take place at 6 pm Saturday at the resort. If you have a chance go to www.kkseedstock.com and view a catalog or google "The Greenbrier" and check it out the resort. If I can be of assistance to anyone on the sale please contact me through www.chrlimousin.com . Thanks, Bill

Circle H Ranch

A beautiful day at the Historic Greenbrier Resort and a very strong offering of cattle and buyers attending from the USA and Canada.

32 lots averaged $10,733.00 each

Circle H Ranch

Kenny, I went up 81 and turned north on 77 toward Charleston,WV and then 64 over to Lewisburg. It was a strong sale. My first trip to the resort and I was impressed. I had several respectable bids but only got one animal purchased.

Circle H Ranch

Latest posts