That's gotta hurt

Help Support CattleToday:

Recently a guy in Macon was crushed to death by a BMW that slipped off the jack he had it on while he was stealing the catalytic converter.

We had a robbery a while back at a convenience store and the girl working behind the counter's boyfriend had been out west and had bought a can of that bear spray with the red dye in it. She claimed she didn't know where she mustered the courage but grabbed the can and sprayed it all in the guy's face. My friend, and officer, was called to the scene but the guy was gone but then there were calls about a crazy man running through a neighborhood screaming. He responded and found a guy covered in red dye yelling and carrying on like a madman. He arrested him then carried him back to the store for a positive id while the guy was doing cartwheels in the back of the car. He got the girl to id him and then took down the neccessary paperwork and filled out all the forms and stuff he needed while the fella continued his acrobatics in the back of the car. Finally after filling out all the forms and doing a few other things he drove the "alledged robber" to the police station where they had to book him and fill out more forms before they carried him to a water hose and hosed him off. He is a fine officer and I'm proud to call him a friend.

if he isnt a cop and he shot that guy like that hes in some serious trouble..obviously the guy was leaving..maybe he turned back cuz the guy called him out but i didnt see another gun..that dont look justified to me..course he got what he deserved but legally..idk..not so good

gary

ga.prime":3fb1he6x said:
Recently a guy in Macon was crushed to death by a BMW that slipped off the jack he had it on while he was stealing the catalytic converter.

And who says karma isn't real? Sounds to me like he got what he deserved

Latest posts