gotta rant about the board

Help Support CattleToday:

pdfangus

Reaction score
something been a burr under my saddle for a while but today I got to buck....

ongoing problem for me but have not seen anyone else comment on it.....

today
thread ....purina beneful....showed 2 pages with 17 posts....
I click on it and only show 4 posts and they are the last four.....
I cannot go to the original post or any of the following posts...
I am not on the second page..... becasue when the topic opens it only shows the recent posts I can see ...there is no first page.

I have this happen all the time and it has really cut down on my enjoyment of the forum.....

how do I fix it....

sorry about the dogs....I am assuming there is a reason to fault the dog food....but have no idea what that reason is.....
frustrating to the max....

The thread worked fine from my state. The only prob. I have is with slow forum loading after the server changeover. Is there a chance that the thread had not completely loaded for you?

I am not experiencing that problem either. It is slower than ever but everything loads just fine when I click on a link or thread.

The board does seem to load slower than it used to. anyone else experiencing this?

this problem has been happening for me for months....it is not a new development.....

my computer has not changed in a couple of years and not due for a new one for another year yet.

So I don't think it is something differeent on this end....

and it is not every thread....just some of em....

Limomike":2hegtowx said:
The board does seem to load slower than it used to. anyone else experiencing this?
I think everyone is. Now when I click on something I go and play a couple of hands of cribbage while I wait for it to load

the only problem i have with the board is when i try to click on "view your posts", "view new posts", "view active posts"or use the search function its says you cannot do this at this time. so basically i cant do anything. but its done this for years. and the main reason i'm less active.

pdf--I have had happen, what you describe, a few times in the last 2 months. Not all the time, just sometimes, different threads.

Slow loading---v e r y s l o w---but like dun, I play a couple rounds of Solitaire or Hearts while I wait.

NEW problem here, but frequent on Rancher's---having to re log-in.

Katherine

The problem I've been having is : when I try to use the page back button it select a new topic from the same category it says page doesn't exist . Then I have to reload the board index and choose the category again . It has cut down on my reading and posting . ( might be a good thing ) but it is frustrating . And I hate to say anything because its a free site ..

well I think it is a good thing that we let it be known the problems we are having.....
unknown they will forever be unsolved.....
one thing about this board ....
when a problem is unearthed it is usually fixed pretty quickly.

The board is running a lot faster for me in the last couple of days :banana: Is everyone else having better luck?

Latest posts