That time again

Help Support CattleToday:

R. John Johnson

Reaction score
Since the weather closed in it's time to start feeding the old girls!

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

This is the latest I've ever gone without having to feed the cows. Might be something to be said for this early weaning.

John

Those are contented looking cows there. They look like they've been eating good.

TexasBred":1qhmwag4 said:
Looks like feeding would be fun....for about 15 minutes. :)
I can't remember if it was here or another board, but I can recall a thread by a person in Texas wondering if a cab on his tractor was a worthwhile thing. Maybe in his area it was a valid concern, but without that quiet, HEATED cab, it wouldn't have made 15 minutes :D

John

R. John Johnson":2ei8h4ko said:
TexasBred":2ei8h4ko said:
Looks like feeding would be fun....for about 15 minutes. :)
I can't remember if it was here or another board, but I can recall a thread by a person in Texas wondering if a cab on his tractor was a worthwhile thing. Maybe in his area it was a valid concern, but without that quiet, HEATED cab, it wouldn't have made 15 minutes :D

John

Hubby wishes he had a heated cab. He feeds on an open tractor. Did you get the freezing rain. Started here about 7 am on and off all day Things are pretty slick here now.

Good looking cattle. But man does that look cold. I suspect that not only would a cab tractor be a must but I'm pretty sure I'd use thistle twine on everything I baled!

The tractor cab is a most wonderful thing. We don't have it that cold, but when it gets cold, rains, and we have a wind blowing, the tractor can be miserable.

I don't dread the weather with my cab tractor. :clap:

Latest posts