Thanksgiving

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest said:
I think I'll talk impeachment with my ultra-conservative father, followed by some talk about Hillary's popular vote win, Russia and then practice my Ukrainian. Should make for a great day.

That should exempt you from Christmas invitations for certain. Your Christmas lists will be awful short

Maybe I will watch the Cowboys try to play football. I hear the referees are tripping out - or something to do with tripping.

Seems there is always one that shows up wants to track in the house and put their feet on the furniture.
There like feral hogs. Always makes you wonder why their parents had sex that night.

Caustic Burno said:
Seems there is always one that shows up wants to track in the house and put their feet on the furniture.
There like feral hogs. Always makes you wonder why their parents had sex that night.

Not one response about a hot night of lovin' after everyone leaves. :lol: :lol2: :clap: :hide:

I'm thankful for a lot of things but due to a schedule change I don't have to work today! Now to enjoy the day with the fam

Had dinner at the community center that several youth groups put on Wed eve. Today will be pretty much like any other day. Stopped cooking years ago as my son was never here on Thanksgiving. Have gone back to Ct and NH several times but we both don't like to be gone at the same time, so usually he went up for Thanksgiving and spent time with my brother helping at the Christmas tree lot, then I would make a quick trip at Christmas. Not ideal when you are over 500 miles from most of the rest of the crowd. We are the "outlaws" by moving so far away..... well, I am the outlaw and son followed after high school.
Hope everyone has a good day no matter how you celebrate it.

Caustic Burno said:

They also always have dog or cat crap on their shoes.

Cooking a bushel of mustard greens on the stove top. Didn't think I'd get them all in a 2 gallon pot but I did.

Latest posts