Texas Sized Ghosts

Help Support CattleToday:

Have heard of the many remains found off the highway between Houston and Victoria not sure which ones. Theories about mafia dumpings.

I have personally been down Sarah Jane road several times. Never saw Sarah Jane...

#13. The Dulaney Cottage in McKinney

I worked in McKinney for 30 years and know exactly where that cottage is, but this is the first time I've heard that story.

Bestoutwest":396bw3rs said:
I'm a sucker for a good ghost story. I've had some experiences with stuff I can't explain, and like Bigfoot and the Yeti, hope they're real.

Anyone know these Texas ghost stories? Got any that they missed?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/farrahpenn/cree ... .xpWeQbMLZ

I've been to Lexington, both when it was an active USN ship and in 2014 to the Lexington Naval Museum. I never saw any ghosts but some of the guys on her at Pensacola swore they did.

I do not know WHAT the Marfa Lights are, but I know they do exist. Been there and seen them with my own eyes, as have thousands of other people.

Saratoga ghost= :bs: (good secluded place to get a little lovin as a high schooler tho)

greybeard":1ps4w85d said:
Bestoutwest":1ps4w85d said:
I'm a sucker for a good ghost story. I've had some experiences with stuff I can't explain, and like Bigfoot and the Yeti, hope they're real.

Anyone know these Texas ghost stories? Got any that they missed?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/farrahpenn/cree ... .xpWeQbMLZ

I've been to Lexington, both when it was an active USN ship and in 2014 to the Lexington Naval Museum. I never saw any ghosts but some of the guys on her at Pensacola swore they did.

I do not know WHAT the Marfa Lights are, but I know they do exist. Been there and seen them with my own eyes, as have thousands of other people.

Saratoga ghost= :bs: (good secluded place to get a little lovin as a high schooler tho)

:lol2: heard about that Saratoga ghost

In the category of "Best Place Names to Invite a Haunting," I would like to nominate Fort Phantom Hill, north of Abilene, TX. An abandoned 19th-century cavalry outpost, the ruins of Fort Phantom Hill, Lake Fort Phantom, and the Fort Phantom Hill Cemetery have numerous stories of the paranormal surrounding them.

from http://fortphantom.org/ghost-stories/ :

"One of the most popular urban legends is that of "The Lady in the Lake" which began in the mid 1940's. A young woman named Mona Bell's boyfriend had just returned from the war, and she was to meet him at Lake Fort Phantom, a popular meeting place for many love-starved young people in the 1940's. Mona would know where to find her young soldier because he promised to flash the headlights on his car three times. The meeting went as planned, but as she went to embrace him, he flew into a rage: one of his best friends had told him (jokingly) that he kept his girl company while he was away at war. As the story goes, he wrapped his hands around her neck, strangled her, and threw her into the lake. Some of the witnesses of the day claimed that Mona was not dead when her body hit the water at the dam. They heard her scream, and the screams faded into gurgles where she finally drowned.

Today it is said that "The Lady Of The Lake" likes to make your headlights flicker off and on while you're driving, and she also surrounds your car with a dense fog that is only on your car. Those that have seen her say it's a very hair-raising experience."

True Grit Farms":3etgfkbb said:
I believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. But I do not believe in ghost.
You will if you ever encounter one.
Had a young lady working for me one time and she and a friend got to messing around with a ouija board. I told her not to fool around with that thing. Spirit was talking to them and they thought it was great fun.
I came in one day and she was white as a ghost herself and scared. I ask what was wrong and she said she had looked up at the window and a face was in the window staring at her. It did not have a body. Just a face.
She didn't think it was fun any more and didn't fool with that board anymore.

I know fer a fact, there are ghosts, or at least reincarnation/lost spirits or something of that nature. Look at all the folks here that have been banned and came back to life.....pretty sure none of 'em were Jesus too.

True Grit Farms":2d1ujsl0 said:
I really see nowhere in that definition of the word Hindu that applies to me.

Reincarnation is the philosophical or religious concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, can begin a new life in a new body. This doctrine is a central tenet of the Hindu religion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation

It was a joke. Relax, old man.

Latest posts