Texas gas station

Help Support CattleToday:

danl

Reaction score
I don't know how to post a link, but I just saw on the news where a woman shot a man harassing her at the gas pump. Evidently he punched her and pulled a knife. She even fired a warning shot in the ground.
I don't know the whole story but looks justified.

I just removed part of my post, I don't want to be offensive.
The weird part of the deal is, she pulled out her phone took the dead guys picture finished gassing up and drove away.

Stupid man to continue to harass a woman who is holding a gun and give you the benefit of a warning shot.

Shame on you backhoeboogie, that is what I deleted from my original post more or less....

I was wondering if the reverends al and jesse would show up.

I won't be there! Her being hateful don't meet my criteria for a hate crime. Not sure about Jesse! He might see it different!

Sadly the man had a CHOICE :shock: all he had to do was walk away. Not doing that seems to carry a heavy price these days! :frowns:

HOUSTON -
The woman accused of shooting and killing a man during an argument at a southeast Houston gas station held a news conference Tuesday afternoon.

Shanequia McDonald was soft spoken and stood by community activist Quanell X as she explained why she shot and killed a man in a gas station parking lot.

"I just went to the gas station to get gas. I didn't go to hurt or harm anyone and I was just protecting myself from what happened," McDonald said.

The deadly shooting happened Sunday night at a gas station on Cullen Boulevard in southeast Houston. McDonald says she was pumping gas when a man, identified as 58-year-old Louis Daniels, started making sexual advances towards her.

The advances, McDonald says, then became violent and he was armed with a knife.

Seconds later, video surveillance shows McDonald opened her trunk, grabbed her rifle and opened fire. Bullets hit the ground and ricocheted, hitting Daniels.

Before leaving the gas station, the video shows McDonald topping off her tank and snapping a picture of the man. Quanell X says McDonald took the picture to prove Daniels had a knife.

"His behavior on videotape shows he was a man begging for the graveyard," Quanell X said.

Quanell X is the same man who has lead marches in Houston surrounding the "Stand Your Ground" law in Florida, but on Tuesday he put his support behind McDonald.

"Ms. McDonald followed the law and the law in the state of Texas says you do not have to retreat when your life is in danger. She stood directly behind that law and that law was written just for cases like Ms. McDonald," he said.

McDonald, 23, has not been charged, but the case is being referred to a Harris County Grand Jury for review.

What a Hypocrite this Quanell X guy is.

My husband commented about her taking a photo. My opinion is that she was smart to do so. Show him with the knife before someone removes it and says that he was unarmed. She probably wasn't thinking about security cameras recording the incident.
I say good for her for standing up for herself.

Maybe she paid his entire fee upfront.

QuanellX was also the "activist" that came to Cleveland Tex when the 11 yr old local girl was sexually assaulted by a dozen or so young adult men--some in high school--some in their 20s I believe. One of them video taped it and that video got passed around Cleveland high school.
QuanellX made remarks to the effect of "I smell a coverup--I believe there were some whites involved here too-- "why have only young black men been arrested""

greybeard":26ivkwkh said:
Maybe she paid his entire fee upfront.

QuanellX was also the "activist" that came to Cleveland Tex when the 11 yr old local girl was sexually assaulted by a dozen or so young adult men--some in high school--some in their 20s I believe. One of them video taped it and that video got passed around Cleveland high school.
QuanellX made remarks to the effect of "I smell a coverup--I believe there were some whites involved here too-- "why have only young black men been arrested""
That is an interesting take

Latest posts