Texas Boy's and Girl's

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman":2cyx5iki said:
Texas Gal":2cyx5iki said:
Calman":2cyx5iki said:
Don't know exactly how much rain we got here in Bowie but it's still ranining and i'm loving every minute of it.
Don't get no better than this,mud everywhere,water standing in the fields and tanks about about full.

Cal

Mr. Cal,

we had half an inch yesterday. This morning there was an additional inch in gauge at 5 am. Thank the Lord!!

Wound up with 1 1/2 inches here in Bowie, Texas Gal.
Gotta move some hay from one place to another today not gonna mind the mud at all. :)

Cal

Yes, sir, muds better than dust. :D

We had a total of 1.6 inches!! :clap:

houstoncutter":1qecvbev said:
6 1/2 inches here in my part of Liberty County

Neighbor said that was what we got, he has one of those gauges that has automatic dump and record.
I ask him last year how did it work with mud dabber nest. His reply last year they were dust dabbers.

Caustic Burno":1xsdrm5g said:
Neighbor said that was what we got, he has one of those gauges that has automatic dump and record.
I ask him last year how did it work with mud dabber nest. His reply last year they were dust dabbers.

Guess I'll find out because we bought one of those just after Christmas. Think I'm going to like it.

Got good rains last week. Filled up all the ponds. If only it would last through summer.

Lammie":1ljjwgqd said:
Got good rains last week. Filled up all the ponds. If only it would last through summer.

Well well look who showed up. :lol:
Wondering what happened to you.

Cal

Latest posts