Texas Boy's and Girl's

Help Support CattleToday:

It's raining pretty good here . Rain gauge was knocked over so I don't know what we got so far .

One and seven tenths as of 9 a.m. It has rained quite a bit since then.

It is too bad I can't bottle this up and save it for July. I aint complaining one iota tho :D

At work so I can't check the rain gauge. However, a friend, hunting on the back 80 acres, just sent a text saying it's been raining all morning ( and nothings out moving). Love the sound of that!!

By the title of this thread, I thought for sure you were referring to the "pow-pow" with regards to your grand daughter and her beau! :lol:

Well, I'm glad y'all are getting some more of that much needed rain down there.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":24g2oiz1 said:
By the title of this thread, I thought for sure you were referring to the "pow-pow" with regards to your grand daughter and her beau! :lol:

Well, I'm glad y'all are getting some more of that much needed rain down there.

Katherine

Well I won that battle so far. Got her to agree to go to Blinn in Bryan.
I have no clue how much rain we have got gauge rain over at 5 inches.
Creek got out of banks, pasture looked like the the Trinity River was running through it. That usually takes about eight inches.

weve got close to 2 inches of rain since last nite.sure is nice to see water standing in the pastures.will kick the wheat an rye grass in the pants real good.

Don't know exactly how much rain we got here in Bowie but it's still ranining and i'm loving every minute of it.
Don't get no better than this,mud everywhere,water standing in the fields and tanks about about full.

Cal

Got another .6" around here. Good for the dirt, but we haven't gained a drop in the tanks. We keep getting a little bit, but spaced out by a week or so. Need a real "turd floater" to get some runoff going.

This rain event has only netted us 1.80. Like Jim, we've hardly caught any in the stock tanks. It's supposed to clear out of here this afternoon, so it better let the bottom loose if we are to get something for the cows.

Calman":2ybo2d0m said:
Don't know exactly how much rain we got here in Bowie but it's still ranining and i'm loving every minute of it.
Don't get no better than this,mud everywhere,water standing in the fields and tanks about about full.

Cal

Mr. Cal,

we had half an inch yesterday. This morning there was an additional inch in gauge at 5 am. Thank the Lord!!

weve got close to 2.75 in of rain so far.an we even had 15 mins of bb size hail mixed in with it this morning.i think our pools are almost full now.

Texas Gal":2g92eau0 said:
Calman":2g92eau0 said:

Cal

Mr. Cal,

we had half an inch yesterday. This morning there was an additional inch in gauge at 5 am. Thank the Lord!!

Wound up with 1 1/2 inches here in Bowie, Texas Gal.
Gotta move some hay from one place to another today not gonna mind the mud at all. :)

Cal

Latest posts