test

Help Support CattleToday:

Gate Opener":a08p9dyy said:
This is really hard. Is there someone super smart that I could sit by?

Normally I'd recommend sitting by Dun he is a super Guru but he is medicated now and can't be held responsible ;-)

Hey, where is Milkmaid sitting - she is smart and still using her brain cells on a normal basis (college student)....
unlike me - I already gradiated!

novatech":1kyo79o7 said:
What's a wisenhammer?
I wasn't in class the day yal talked about it.
Guess I failed another one hu?

Same as smart-aleck?

How about wisenheimer? That's what it should have been but we always said hammer so that's how it came out. Either way, I think you are too young to be trusted with the definition. :D

Susie David":8l5rap0x said:
Is someone going to send out the little bottles for the test?

DMc

Stayed up all night studying, ready for my cup.

cfpinz

john250":1gazi9pk said:
Dave":1gazi9pk said:
If it is an essay question I think the answer is July 4, 1776

Essays require at least 300 words. While I admire your response for its' succinctness, we require a certain amount of "busywork" here at Crowder College of Cattle ByProducts. (actually, that name won't take effect until after Pres. Crowder completes his service to our great nation and opens his library)

Crowder was already going to open a library in Tennessee but someone stole the book they were going to put in it.

Bullbuyer":z0a23vml said:
Crowder was already going to open a library in Tennessee but someone stole the book they were going to put in it.

Too bad he hadn;t even finished coloring it yet!

dun

Wait a minute Dave I get to sit by milkmaid. I tell you what I'll sit by her and then you can sit by me. Can you see good?

I can see just fine. But I need to sit toward the front of the class because the hearing isn't what it once was.
I am wondering about Flounder. I mean at 300 words he isn't even warmed up yet.
But we will get a better grade copying off MilkMaid.
Dave

Uh oh I don't hear all that well either or else people mumble too much. What if I can't read her writing? Maybe we can all learn sign language since whispering ain't gonna cut it. Or maybe we can have someone who can hear real good sit by us too.

Green Creek":736cpezn said:
How about wisenheimer? That's what it should have been but we always said hammer so that's how it came out. Either way, I think you are too young to be trusted with the definition. :D

A good friend of mine dad a wisenheimer once. Best durn birddog I ever saw. ;-)
Mac

dun":2h8c74zv said:
Bullbuyer":2h8c74zv said:

Too bad he hadn;t even finished coloring it yet!

dun

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts