test

Help Support CattleToday:

guess I missed the test too.. oh well, nothing like getting a no show on your first test... :lol:

Now, now....could date yourself with names like that.

I love tests...especially when you are not prepared, shows who has been doing their homework.

Is someone going to send out the little bottles for the test?

DMc

Susie David":rnkqmsxy said:
Now, now....could date yourself with names like that.

I love tests...especially when you are not prepared, shows who has been doing their homework.

Is someone going to send out the little bottles for the test?

DMc

Since I have passed all the oldies quizzes on this forum with flying colors (me and Caustic), I probably have blown my cover already. 8)

dun":zmdstdj6 said:
john250":zmdstdj6 said:
Is there another board anywhere that could generate 15 responses to "test" ???
Must be a trick question!

Maybe KANSAS and John are in on this together and that is the test.

Ummmm, could you make that question multiple choice? Those are easier. Or maybe make it true or false.

I think the answer is B if the question is multiple choice

If it is true or false, I say the answer is true

If it is an essay question I think the answer is July 4, 1776

OK, now where do I get my certificate for passing this test?

Dave":1ntmgukh said:

Essays require at least 300 words. While I admire your response for its' succinctness, we require a certain amount of "busywork" here at Crowder College of Cattle ByProducts. (actually, that name won't take effect until after Pres. Crowder completes his service to our great nation and opens his library)

john250":edryu1m1 said:
Dave":edryu1m1 said:

Essays require at least 300 words. While I admire your response for its' succinctness, we require a certain amount of "busywork" here at Crowder College of Cattle ByProducts. (actually, that name won't take effect until after Pres. Crowder completes his service to our great nation and opens his library)

Would "huh" 300 times qualify? Darn, there I go answering a question with a question again.

Latest posts