Tennessee Talk

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Not to try and out do the Aussies here, but does anyone want to know what has been goin' down in the Volunteer State. Like how's our weather,favorite breed of cattle, wimmens or anything else? Fire when ready. :shock:

Ugh, not again! There is already a 111 page thread dedicated to you and your 'associates.'
And the agelong question is:

Hows the weather?!? ;-)

Miss Daisy":21hb6oi6 said:
Ugh, not again! There is already a 111 page thread dedicated to you and your 'associates.'

Hows the weather?!? ;-)

You go girl! :mrgreen: :banana: :mrgreen: :banana:

Miss Daisy":2gc9gkoh said:

Hows the weather?!? ;-)

And you enjoyed ever cotton pickin page, didnt ya? :p

warpaint":hq5px3om said:
Crowderfarms":hq5px3om said:
High tomorrow about 76. Low 53. 70% Chance of rain Saturday.

BTW, They are not associates. "I got people"

YUP! :nod:

Yeah, I have seen pictures of some of your people. Crowder! Break out the Redneck family fotos, would ya? The one where you are seated on the outdoor toilet drinking beer and reading the Wall Street Journal.

Lammie":2c8x1ksx said:
warpaint":2c8x1ksx said:
Crowderfarms":2c8x1ksx said:
High tomorrow about 76. Low 53. 70% Chance of rain Saturday.

BTW, They are not associates. "I got people"

YUP! :nod:

Yeah, I have seen pictures of some of your people. Crowder! Break out the Redneck family fotos, would ya? The one where you are seated on the outdoor toilet drinking beer and reading the Wall Street Journal.
Bein' a Die hard Red Neck has it virtues. I was not reading the wall Street Journal. I was readin' the Rural edition of a certain men's publication.I guess I will post some family pics later tonite. :shock:

i have a sudden urge to dance a sweet tennesse waltz.... but then i'd have to take off the cloggin shoes. :banana:

I was just wondering about Tennessee the other day. I was wondering, why doesn't the government do something with it? I mean, something like fence the place in or pave over it? Or sell it to Kentucky? Could we possibly use it for something like a great big ol' amusement park - we all know that they got some real sights to be seen! I was thinking that maybe Crowder could grow his mullet out (longer) and be a Tilt a Whirl operator like that Joe DIrt fella. Maybe Paint could work one of the gates,selling tickets and maps to all the rides and exhibits. We'll also need someone to make some Memphis BBQ. Me and cfpinz will cruise down and film some of the locals for a new documentary - me, cf and one of Crowders wimmen standing in front of the haunted house ride - we'll call our show "America's Scariest Jobs".

Jim62":pn657utb said:
What language is generally spoken in Tennessee?

I believe there are many different dialects spoken throughout the state. They may even be grasping the ebonics theory.

Miss Daisy":27w01bsv said:
Jim62":27w01bsv said:
What language is generally spoken in Tennessee?

I believe there are many different dialects spoken throughout the state. They may even be grasping the ebonics theory.
Miss Flower Pot,

You aint got a clue bout life til' you lived here...I bet you would'nt make it here for a week, without my protectives services, of course. :D

My twin boys were born in Vanderbuilt Hospital in Nashville and we lived in Lavergne, Tn. for 10 years. It is amazing how friendly and down to earth the locals are in Tn. They don't play very good Football though. :banana:

tup":1gxz1gyw said:
i have a sudden urge to dance a sweet tennesse waltz.... but then i'd have to take off the cloggin shoes. :banana:
I love clogging!

Bullbuyer":22nn5cjw said:
I was just wondering about Tennessee the other day. I was wondering, why doesn't the government do something with it? I mean, something like fence the place in or pave over it? Or sell it to Kentucky?

Or fess up and admit that they stoled it from Gawgia and give it back so we can get OUR water. Simply shipping a truck load of bottled water to our capital ain't nearly enough water for us alls to bath in.

Bullbuyer":3f99io1r said:
I was just wondering about Tennessee the other day. I was wondering, why doesn't the government do something with it? I mean, something like fence the place in or pave over it? Or sell it to Kentucky? Could we possibly use it for something like a great big ol' amusement park - we all know that they got some real sights to be seen! I was thinking that maybe Crowder could grow his mullet out (longer) and be a Tilt a Whirl operator like that Joe DIrt fella. Maybe Paint could work one of the gates,selling tickets and maps to all the rides and exhibits. We'll also need someone to make some Memphis BBQ. Me and cfpinz will cruise down
  • >>>and film some of the locals for a new documentary <<<
- me, cf and one of Crowders wimmen standing in front of the haunted house ride - we'll call our show "America's Scariest Jobs".
yep call it {return to deliverence} or maybe chapter 2 city boy's revenge :p

Latest posts