Tennessee Talk

Help Support CattleToday:

Dear Crowder,

That stuff they're selling at the Gas and Git don't taste nothing like the corn squeezin's I'm used to. I've washed the jugs good, but it don't help none. If you're supposed to just drink it straight out of the pump shouldn't there be some kind of sticker sayin' it don't last long when exposed to air?

CUZ":6z6ojh3n said:
Dear Crowder,

That stuff they're selling at the Gas and Git don't taste nothing like the corn squeezin's I'm used to. I've washed the jugs good, but it don't help none. If you're supposed to just drink it straight out of the pump shouldn't there be some kind of sticker sayin' it don't last long when exposed to air?
CUZ,
I would suggest gettin' down to your local stillery and quit buyin' that imported stuff. Lord knows how many camels pee'd in it. Not to mention them Turban Twirlers.

Crowderfarms":2cs4azz6 said:
CUZ":2cs4azz6 said:
Dear Crowder,

CUZ,
I would suggest gettin' down to your local stillery and quit buyin' that imported stuff. Lord knows how many camels pee'd in it. Not to mention them Turban Twirlers.

Aw, that slains why they were sellin it for $3.50 a gallon. That stuff did have an awful strange whang to it.

Well, it's Friday night and me and the guys are going into town and watch em pump Ethyl. What do you do on a big Friday night for fun?

CUZ, Ya'll must really get a charge outta watchin' that. Dont never strike a match when Ethyl's gettin' pumped.

Some Friday nights are more citing' than the others. We usually try and keep a contest goin to see who can rip a 'Possum Puffer the loudest or do the Pole Cat shuffle. That's when you have a lil' assident while trying to blow away the competition. :shock:

Latest posts