Tennessee cattlemen

Help Support CattleToday:

Sam P

Reaction score
I've seen alot of Tennessee posters on here lately and I'm wondering where everyone is located at? I'm a little bit above Chattanooga on the Cumberland Plateau next to the beautiful Sequatchie Valley.

CopeMan

Reaction score
Far Northeast Tennessee, so far the town is in both TN and Virginia. Bristol is the town I am talking about and where I am from. You Nascar fans might have heard of Bristol Motor Speedway.....welll its only 5 minutes from my house. Dale Jr. won there back in August at the night race. Good place to live. I love it.

dun

Reaction score
CopeMan":26578e0r said:
Far Northeast Tennessee, so far the town is in both TN and Virginia. Bristol is the town I am talking about and where I am from. You Nascar fans might have heard of Bristol Motor Speedway.....welll its only 5 minutes from my house. Dale Jr. won there back in August at the night race. Good place to live. I love it.

My second most favorite track. The first doesn't have NASCAR dates anymore.

dun

Rustler9

Reaction score
I'm located about an hour and 15 minutes south of Nashville, about 20 minutes from the northern Alabama line-an hour north of Huntsville, AL. This is cattle and Walking Horse country. Not a bad place to live.

royB

Reaction score
An hour south of Nashville (sounds like just north of Rustler9) straight down I65

rwtherefords

Reaction score
That's right txag. It takes me about 50 min. to get to the Triple L ranch. Went to their sale in Sept. the past 2 years.

Latest posts