Tenn/Fla free tickets--and a hot date with his stepdau

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
http://gainesville.craigslist.org/tix/4072491764.html
Pics included.

You have till midnight tonight to respond.
My step-daughter's date backed out (his loss, your gain) for the game...

1 Free ticket for the Tennessee-Florida Football game this Saturday (cost to me, $150) on the 40 for the right gentleman. You must be an attractive, professional, single well educated gentleman, with a good sense of humor, 25-33. You also must not be threatened by an attractive, professional, single well educated lady, (as she is). If you do not qualify, please pass this ad to a friend.

The fine print: I lied! (Sorry...not totally free). Your cost will be a modest dinner, drinks and delightful conversation with her before or after the game.

P.S. (Being a Tennessee Vols fan is not required but is highly desirable)

Only those that respond with pictures and resume will be considered! Be creative!

9/17 3:55pm EDT updated info: due to the overwhelming response we have received so far, (and to the fact that we're doing this completely off the cuff with absolutely no planning whatsoever) we decided to put a deadline on entrance. All entries must be in by midnight tomorrow (Wed) night EDT. A winner will be notified by 10 a.m. EDT Thursday. Thanks to all the respondents, and good luck!

My daughter would have killed me, had I done anything like this. This guy just told the world that his step-daughter doesn't have many dates and might be a little desperate. I'm keeping a sense of humor. But while perhaps well intentioned, this guy is freakin' clueless.

Latest posts