Talk about dumb.

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Been looking for my cell phone for half the day.
It was on vibrate so calling it wasn't working.
Just found it while ago, been smoking deer sausage all day, had set it down on
my work bench in shop. I was piddlin around in the shop today while tending the smoker.
Bet I walked ten miles today lookin for that dam phone.

Don't feel too bad CB.

Went to draw cash at the auto teller the other day, keyed in my PIN and was told it was the incorrect number. Confused I decided to go and buy my groceries in the hopes that by the time I came to pay I would have remembered the correct PIN. Keyed in the same PIN code again as I was sure it was correct. Oh grief, wrong number again. Luckily had enough cash on me to pay for groceries. Now one has three chances at the machine, after that your card gets gobbled up :shock: so decided to go directly to the bank if this did happen. On my way to the bank it suddenly dawned on me that I had been trying to use my very first PIN(some 25yrs back), in that instant I remembered my present PIN :oops: :oops:

Caustic Burno":jh8am93v said:
Been looking for my cell phone for half the day.
It was on vibrate so calling it wasn't working.
Just found it while ago, been smoking deer sausage all day, had set it down on
my work bench in shop. I was piddlin around in the shop today while tending the smoker.
Bet I walked ten miles today lookin for that dam phone.

Remember "soap on a rope"? Might work with the phone too. :mrgreen:

I lost my phone once. I sure hope I never find it either, would be terribly stinky after sitting at the bottom of a manure pit. :lol2:

You found it. Probably didn't miss much worth worrying about; unless the grandkids called.

It is a shame that we are now tied to our phones. I can't stand not having it with me. Every member of my family has one!

sim.-ang.king":2rw1rqzb said:
I lost my phone once. I sure hope I never find it either, would be terribly stinky after sitting at the bottom of a manure pit. :lol2:
I can go for months at a time and not drop anything and I swear all it takes is one day without a flush and I'll fumble my phone, drop my clipboard, pens, forceps, breeding guns, etc. and as soon as the flush is working again I quit dropping shyt.

I have unique organisational skills. I set things down when I'm done with them WHERE I'm done with them. The next time I need them all I have to do is remember where I used it last and go there... Works great until you marry someone that can't stand not having everything in it's place and can't for the life of her remember what she last used "it" for so that I can try to retrace her footsteps or where "it" got organised to. I can spend hours looking for a tape measure if the last place I used it was in the house or her garage and still never find it.
That being said, I did spend about twenty minutes stomping around the house cussing about her organizing my stuff here a while back when I was looking for something. She finally asked me what I was looking for and I told her my sunglasses had been right there on that table the last time I saw them... She started laughing and pointed to my shirt pocket. :dunce:

I am anal about where my stuff goes in the shop or barn.
If it is not put where it is supposed to be I have spent days looking for whatever.
I spent half a day looking for the log tongs to get a tree out of the pasture.

They are never to be removed from the hook on the back of the Massey.
One of the boys when they parked the tractor took them off and hung them on the wall.
I walked from the two barns to the shop a half dozen times before I found them.