Sydenstricker Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Do the Sydenstrickers do red angus also, or just black? Thanks.

Edited: Went to their website - looks like they only do black.

jscunn, you have more Sydenstricker stock in Florida than they do in Missouri. He-he!!! I won't have a chance if you are there. It's hard to outdo a man that has one hundred dollar bills falling out of his pockets when he walks. Maybe they will have one small sickly one there that needs a good home. I am taking $350 to get one of those embryo donor cows.

fit2btied, they just do blacks. I saw one baldie out front. She stands out too.
Chuckie.

Yep thats me! I told Eddie I was never coming back unless I could land my private helicopter on the place behind his house. :lol: I was gonna bid $400 on the donor cow so it looks like you are out of luck again this year.. :p

I attended last years sale and hopefully can do so this year. They had some nice cattle. Just hard to justify any purchases due to the drought/hay shortage in my area. Hauling milo stubble round bales today to help ease the crunch. About 65 miles one way. Nothing closer.

funny

jscunn":2l1sipkq said:
Yep thats me! I told Eddie I was never coming back unless I could land my private helicopter on the place behind his house. :lol: I was gonna bid $400 on the donor cow so it looks like you are out of luck again this year.. :p

Latest posts