• The Heartbreakers

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • New Bud Light Commercial

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

john250

Reaction score
OK, I did this for two weeks and I guess I'll finish.
But my heart isn't in it.
My Colts are out. The Pack is out. Van's Bears never showed up. The 'boys are off to Hollywood for the off-season and we are left with east coast elites. New York and Boston aren't going to attract a lot of interest on CT.
So:
Patriots 55
Giants 3

What do you have when 47 millionaires sit around watching the Super Bowl?

Scroll down if you really want to know!

Dallas Cowboys!! (Doggone it)

john250":3q1ik21a said:
OK, I did this for two weeks and I guess I'll finish.
But my heart isn't in it.

Mine either, but I'll still tune in

My Colts are out.

Too bad. They're my backup team. I'm usually a "regional rooter" and we're just as close to Indy as we are to Chicago.

The Pack is out.

No offense to anyone but all I can say is "thank God"! I don't think I could take another two weeks of my wife and daughter-in-law running around screaming "How 'bout dem Packers, eh?" I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut for a few days after they lost, though. ;-)

Van's Bears never showed up.

And they won't until they learn that the offense has to put up more than 10 points a game to have a chance in today's NFL.

The 'boys are off to Hollywood for the off-season and we are left with east coast elites. New York and Boston aren't going to attract a lot of interest on CT.

No, but I bet the game gets some huge TV ratings. People will tune in to see if New England can complete the undefeated season, plus New York and Boston are huge markets. Personally, I'd have rather seen Cowboys and Colts.

So:
Patriots 55
Giants 3

:lol: :lol: Wow! Well, could be, but I don't think it'll be that bad. In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if the Giants found a way to pull this one out. I'll go with:

New England 38
New York 20

I heard yesterday that 53 million viewers tuned in for last weeks packers/giants game....

some kind record, didn't catch it all.

I'll watch the game, I am going to root for the Giants, after-all they were the better NFC team. I'm no good at putting up scores, kinda the same as no good guessing weights of cattle... ;-)

I really hope the Giants win too!

Michele

rooting for the giants and think they will play em tough.

don't think they can stop the Patriots offense but I think they might have learned some things for that last time they played em.

Anyhow I am rooting for Giants and hoping the commercials are better than last year.

Latest posts