Super Bowl Upset

Help Support CattleToday:

Auburn_Ag

Reaction score
I am personally not a fan of either, however I kinda like pulling for the underdog. It was a better game than I thought. Let the Celebration begin for the New York Fans! 17-14 :clap:

I just want to hear from all those New England reporters who had all of those "NFC LIGHT" comments for the last 3 months.

I would really like some New england perfect season gear and maybe one of those Patriots super bowl champion hats that didn't get handed out. I just think it would be neat to have winning memorabilia for the team that lost.

Beef11":3b51efl8 said:
I would really like some New england perfect season gear and maybe one of those Patriots super bowl champion hats that didn't get handed out. I just think it would be neat to have winning memorabilia for the team that lost.

I heard that all of that goes to central america to underprivileged people.

Great game. I kinda wanted New England to win because undefeated seasons are so rare in the NFL, and it might shut the Miami people up for awhile. But my hats off to the Giants, especially their defense. I'd almost bet that Brady got clobbered more times last night than he did the whole rest of the season.

VanC":1p6c4vb8 said:
Great game. I kinda wanted New England to win because undefeated seasons are so rare in the NFL, and it might shut the Miami people up for awhile. But my hats off to the Giants, especially their defense. I'd almost bet that Brady got clobbered more times last night than he did the whole rest of the season.

Brady has to be really sore today.

Ryan":1omlr6cc said:
Beef11":1omlr6cc said:

I heard that all of that goes to central america to underprivileged people.

They call it "giving back" since they are the ones who probably made it!

Latest posts