Super bowl

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
It was a decent game to watch. Won at the end of over time. But I wonder, what was the over and under on how many times they would show Taylor Swift?

Am I getting old? I thought the commercials were lame. I giggled at 1. And the half time show wasn't that good

Am I getting old? I thought the commercials were lame. I giggled at 1. And the half time show wasn't that good
Toward the end of the 2nd quarter I left to go do calf check. So did 3 other guys. I think I was the last one back. I missed the first 2 minutes of the 3rd. So I missed the entire half time show. There was enough going on at the party that I never noticed a single commercial. There was enough kids who were better watching.

Getting old? Probably, but that has nothing to do with not laughing. Lame commercials are what happens when advertisers become overly concerned about offending certain groups of people (unless you're an older white guy; then you are fair game, but not likely offended. Just disgusted).

The commercials were pretty blasé and boring.
Halftime...yuck.

I guess, in a moment of 'whatever', I can understand some folks wanting to look at some way over the hill has-been football player talking into a microphone or seeing big sweaty he-men players talking on the sidelines but looking at Taylor Swift doesn't bother me one bit.
To each his own I suppose..

The commercials were pretty blasé and boring.
Halftime...yuck.

I guess, in a moment of 'whatever', I can understand some folks wanting to look at some way over the hill has-been football player talking into a microphone or seeing big sweaty he-men players talking on the sidelines but looking at Taylor Swift doesn't bother me one bit.
To each his own I suppose..
I think she's pretty, but she doesn't get me very excited. I'm not sure she could be counted on to chop wood or pull the chute lever on time, and I'm afraid when it come time to give her a good spanking, she'd break into a hundred pieces. I'd feel terrible.

I messed around and went to sleep and missed the whole second half. That half time show started and that was it for me.

Latest posts