Sugar Bowl

Help Support CattleToday:

Texas is playing well, but they're showing why they're the most penalized team in college football. Some really foolish penalties, and they're starting to add up. Really confused why Washington was the underdog in this one.

If Texas loses, I'm not sure they can blame it on penalties. But they sure are making it harder than it has to be.

by 3 pts... then turned around and beat FSU by around 60 pts.
The FSU vs GA game was a joke. The problem with that game is that neither team that played in that game was the team that was responsible for the record for this season. Over half the players representing the 'original' teams weren't there.

FSU did not have 17 of their 22 starters for that game (opt-outs and portal transfers). The Bowl system is broken.
Lots of the games were that way. Oregon State got embarrassed by Notre Dame. They were missing half a dozen key players and their head coach left to take another job.
But the two games last night were good. The two teams who should win both did. But there was enough screw ups to keep it interesting.

FSU did not have 17 of their 22 starters for that game (opt-outs and portal transfers). The Bowl system is broken.

Yet, Tenn had 24 players missing (11 to the portal/10 to injuries) and still WON!
That foreign team they were playing (From someplace called I-o-way) had only 10 missing altogether (opt outs-portal-injuries combined so I-o-way should have easily won)

Yet, Tenn had 24 players missing (11 to the portal/10 to injuries) and still WON!
That foreign team they were playing (From someplace called I-o-way) had only 10 missing altogether (opt outs-portal-injuries combined so I-o-way should have easily won)
Ummm, they played Iowa. The worst offense in college football. Maybe in college football history. Thats not a very good analogy. Fact is, bowl games have become meaningless except for some fans that need something to brag about. The 12 team playoff will obviously change things for the better. But until they figure out how to govern the portal, any team not in the playoffs will disolve as soon as the portal opens. Its like free agency with almost zero rules or regulations.

It just goes to show that Tennessee is the better team including depth. Plus, those foreigners, wanted to leave the game early. They said that they had corn to pick.🌽🌽🌽

A lot of optimism for next year for TN as the new quarterback looks like the real deal. Iowa only had four rushing TD s allowed all year on a top 5 defense. TN quarterback put three rushing TDs on them in that game. I do believe that any team in the SEC could have beaten Iowa, and they were ranked 17th.

Including Vandy? I think not....
Come to think of it you may be right, but it would be close with that offense Iowa has. The backup quarterback looked better than the starter or at least he could run with the ball.

Latest posts