Sunbelt Expo

Help Support CattleToday:

I will be there Wednesday and Thursday. We try to go every Wednesday the Farm Bureau and FFA, Young Farmers have a BBQ and raffle at the hangers.

Our son and daughter in law are involved with the YFR here in Escambia County. They will be heading out to the State Convention next week. Young Farmers and Ranchers is a wonderful program I wish I would of known about it when we were young enough to be involved in it. Now my envolvement consist of watching the grandbabies where my son and his wife can participate.

Gizmom

Will be there Wednesday and Thursday, with the FFA kids. First time our school has gotten to go.Finally got an AG teacher that teaches agriculture. They"ll be going to Louisville,Ky to the FFA national convention for the first time also. My son is in hog heaven. We even had lamb,goat,calf and pig shows this year at the county fair. Hadn't had that in 20 years.

That's great Oscar p, we're blessed with a good Ag teacher here also. Are your FFA kids doing the scavenger hunt tomorrow?? First prize is $500 to the winning chapter.

gizmom":1jz544ph said:
Our son and daughter in law are involved with the YFR here in Escambia County. They will be heading out to the State Convention next week. Young Farmers and Ranchers is a wonderful program I wish I would of known about it when we were young enough to be involved in it. Now my envolvement consist of watching the grandbabies where my son and his wife can participate.

Gizmom

Just as an interesting aside here - I have often wondered why Grandmothers refer to their grandchildren as "Grandbabies", :cry2: and Grandfathers call them Grandkids! :kid: It must have something to do with the Endocrine System and Estrogen production and past memories of offspring production! :tiphat:

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts