Sucks to be poor

Help Support CattleToday:

branguscowgirl":3qku6r74 said:
Shanghai":3qku6r74 said:
3LEGGED1":3qku6r74 said:
Yep, there's one you gotta tag from the cab of a beat up truck. But she'll raise good calves just off pine needles.ha ha

Yep you'd have to have your run fast, jump high shoes on :D
Look like Brafords. Do you prefer to dodge the high set of horns or the low? Do you have a better chance with one over the other? :lol:

I'd prefer to stay in the pickup and film it :mrgreen:

branguscowgirl":3hoar0k1 said:
Shanghai":3hoar0k1 said:
I'm right the opposite
I had rather have a bigger place than a smaller place with lots of grass
I want to see something new everyday
How much do you really think sage brush and cactus changes from spot to spot? :lol:
A lot, if you just take the time to look. I've lived in similar country, and was surprised when my sisters from here in East Texas (wet and green)
visited me and didn't see and couldn't appreciate the beauty of West Texas. I don't want or need a place that big at my age, but I sure do miss that kind of country.

(Didn't ask me, but I "prefer" (out of necessity) to dodge the high ones)

I prefer for to take off with alittle hair around the bottom. I' m afraid I'm to big a target to missed, and I rather be rolled than gorged.

greybeard":2xyf05c9 said:
branguscowgirl":2xyf05c9 said:
Shanghai":2xyf05c9 said:
I'm right the opposite
I had rather have a bigger place than a smaller place with lots of grass
I want to see something new everyday
How much do you really think sage brush and cactus changes from spot to spot? :lol:
A lot, if you just take the time to look. I've lived in similar country, and was surprised when my sisters from here in East Texas (wet and green)
visited me and didn't see and couldn't appreciate the beauty of West Texas. I don't want or need a place that big at my age, but I sure do miss that kind of country.

(Didn't ask me, but I "prefer" (out of necessity) to dodge the high ones)
Ya, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." I certainly could find plenty of beauty there also. But my preference is green and lush. I would like to visit and ride that country, but not everyday living there.

It's what you're accustomed to
I get closter phobic went I can't see for the tree's
I like big open country where you can ride for miles and not hit a fence
There is a lot more to country like that if you slow down and look
A water hole with some shade and a cool breeze for lunch
Riding fence or checking cattle and not having a timetable or a schedule
Gathering big pastures in the spring and shipping in the fall
We won't talk about the bad stuff, like drought, dry wind, dried up water holes and cows bogged down in the mud, sucker rod broke off on a windmill, the miles of fence to keep up, the burning heat and cloudless sky, freezing cold and busted water lines :D

You talked me into it, find me an 18in goat and I come fix the dang wind mill.in September that is. As long as you don't backhand me. lol

3LEGGED1":y0a32wb7 said:
You talked me into it, find me an 18in goat and I come fix the dang wind mill.in September that is. As long as you don't backhand me. lol

Well I'm afraid I'm a little short making that deal, about 3 million is all really, I've quit coffee so I'll have an extra .99 cents a day I can start saving, shouldn't take long to save up for it :D

Latest posts