Stupid %%**+ people!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Personally if it were me I would whack em and stack em and eat those sob's. I did have some curried goat one time that was good as H.E double hockey sticks. Then again if I could catch them sell them at the local sale barn and get some diesel fuel for this eyar.

Ouachita":2vlj0teo said:
I don't make a habit of suggesting Arkansas, but I wouldn't mind a neighbor like you. I have traveled all over FL. Spent several weeks working in Orlando in the early 90's, a week working in Ft Lauderdale, and a week in the panhandle on a vacation. I loved that panhandle part of FL especially when we got away from the more popular tourist traps. Hated central and south FL. No offense, I'm sure I could have gotten off the beaten path there as well and have a different opinion. I can't take the constant humidity. 4 seasons is nice
Thanks for the compliment.
We moved here in the early 90's. things were much different then.

hooknline":2w3o076y said:
So I've got a neighbor that has about 20 sheep/goats mixed. But he only has fence on 1 side of his property. So these dam things go anywhere they want. Yesterday I found my back electric fence all fubar'ed. This morning they were out there. This afternoon they were back. Animal control won't do anything. They don't want the feed bill if they catch em up.
I'm starting to think SSS may apply here real soon. I know they've been in my field eating te little bit of green growth there is. Arrrgghhh

Whatever you do be quiet about it.

You might want to do a search on how I handled a problem bull one time.

When the owner came looking I simply told him "Sorry I have not seen him in so long I figured you must have sold him."

The loud complainer gets dirty from up on high.

The quiet person simply gets on with his life.

My best

Bez

Can you pen them ,load them and haul them to an auction. Not sure what ID they would have to substantiate whose they really belong too. If it gets back to the so called owners ,deduct feed, penning and shipping fees plus labor from the cheque ,there should be nothing and most likely they will still owe you money .

As far as shooting them all , well unless they are mangy and diseased I would feel kinda bad about that as it really is not the stupid animals fault their so called care takers are @ssholes. It is just a shytty mishap of circumstance . :roll: I have never thought about shooting my neighbors cattle . I have however thought about running "them" through the tub grinder and feeding them to the pigs down the road . ;-)

Good luck ,know exactly where you are coming from and it is very frustrating to say the least . Am planning big things for a certain neighbor and if all goes well ,,,,, that is for another story at a later date . :cowboy:

hooknline":2ic0otdo said:
How can you charge someone who doesn't work, has an obummer phone, and gets food stamps while all the time has 3 or 4 vehicles of which only one at a time runs and they keep swapping plates?
Yep, they're one of those. Only thing missing is dieselbeefs favorite dog
ONLY thing MISSING is dieselbeefs favorite DOG. Maybe you should learn from DBs neighbor.

Whatever you do be quiet about it.

You might want to do a search on how I handled a problem bull one time.

When the owner came looking I simply told him "Sorry I have not seen him in so long I figured you must have sold him."

The loud complainer gets dirty from up on high.

The quiet person simply gets on with his life.

My best

Bez[/quote]

Good advice.. right there...!

alisonb":2ezg4evu said:
hooknline":2ezg4evu said:
The same people that I'm convinced caught my daughters 4h ewe when it got out and never came back.
:shock: It got out? Now how the he!!.....
There's a difference between an animal getting out of a fence and not even having a fence to keep them in ;-) :D

I hope for their childrens sake that your neighbors are not homozygous stupid.

Well consider he has 2 kids by 2 different women who also happen to be sisters and live with him.......

Commercialfarmer":2mfhiba1 said:
hooknline":2mfhiba1 said:
Well consider he has 2 kids by 2 different women who also happen to be sisters and live with him.......

That really happens? :shock:

You don't get out much do you? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts