Stupid %%**+ people!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

So I've got a neighbor that has about 20 sheep/goats mixed. But he only has fence on 1 side of his property. So these dam things go anywhere they want. Yesterday I found my back electric fence all fubar'ed. This morning they were out there. This afternoon they were back. Animal control won't do anything. They don't want the feed bill if they catch em up.
I'm starting to think SSS may apply here real soon. I know they've been in my field eating te little bit of green growth there is. Arrrgghhh

If I could, I would pen them and charge the heck out of the guy to get them back.
SSS sounds in order too. Don't blame you a bit for being hopping mad.

How can you charge someone who doesn't work, has an obummer phone, and gets food stamps while all the time has 3 or 4 vehicles of which only one at a time runs and they keep swapping plates?
Yep, they're one of those. Only thing missing is dieselbeefs favorite dog

Goat is good stuff. Lamb is good. Mutton is not! My 22 Mag is too loud, but I got my hands on some 22 lr finally. SSE may apply soon as well depending.

Remember if you end up having words with the guy tell him you want to be civil cause you don't want to go back to prison but then again prison wasn't that bad. This is what I did to my neighbor who threatened to shoot my cows and that stupid inbred redneck sob understood that and we are on best of terms now. Oh, and say it real calm like.

Jogeephus":o9qnimrj said:
Remember if you end up having words with the guy tell him you want to be civil cause you don't want to go back to prison but then again prison wasn't that bad. This is what I did to my neighbor who threatened to shoot my cows and that stupid inbred redneck sob understood that and we are on best of terms now. Oh, and say it real calm like.
:)

hooknline":1z16vgn9 said:
Goat is good stuff. Lamb is good. Mutton is not! My 22 Mag is too loud, but I got my hands on some 22 lr finally. SSE may apply soon as well depending.

I never tried it, but have heard a empty plastic 2 liter pop container makes a great suppressor for a .22 when taped on the barrel. Next problem is their dead livestock laying on your property.

Where they are coming on thts not a problem. I keep a hole dug just for these reasons.

What do they say when you talk to them about it? I don't have a for sure answer, but i wouldn't let it go very long before i loaded them up and hauled them off to a goat sale, they have cost you some grass, time, and tore up your fence, you can probably make up a bill that could be worth whatever the bunch of them would bring.

Wasn't Deadeye wanting a crossbow for his help with the cows? Ask him, I'm pretty sure he will agree. You must have forgotten.

Jogeephus":328ulixg said:
Wasn't Deadeye wanting a crossbow for his help with the cows? Ask him, I'm pretty sure he will agree. You must have forgotten.
He has one now. Hmmmmm

denvermartinfarms":153clmww said:
What do they say when you talk to them about it? I don't have a for sure answer, but i wouldn't let it go very long before i loaded them up and hauled them off to a goat sale, they have cost you some grass, time, and tore up your fence, you can probably make up a bill that could be worth whatever the bunch of them would bring.
These are the same people that are driving up and down the road when I wean calves. Looking for the calf that got out. The same people that I'm convinced caught my daughters 4h ewe when it got out and never came back. Tracks led right to them.

highgrit":243ij388 said:
I sure don't miss that crap, and my folks wonder why we won't come down and visit.
Florida has turned into a cesspool. I'm getting out ASAP

hooknline":2ofsjdkp said:
highgrit":2ofsjdkp said:
I sure don't miss that crap, and my folks wonder why we won't come down and visit.
Florida has turned into a cesspool. I'm getting out ASAP
Florida is 2 separate states. Come on up here to north Florida we got room for ya. I've got to head down your way in the morning to St.Pete for 3 days. Looking so forward to it as you can tell.

When I get out, I'm going somewhere with 4 seasons. Might camp out on kt's porch for a few years. Maybe tenn, ky. Somewhere that way.

I don't make a habit of suggesting Arkansas, but I wouldn't mind a neighbor like you. I have traveled all over FL. Spent several weeks working in Orlando in the early 90's, a week working in Ft Lauderdale, and a week in the panhandle on a vacation. I loved that panhandle part of FL especially when we got away from the more popular tourist traps. Hated central and south FL. No offense, I'm sure I could have gotten off the beaten path there as well and have a different opinion. I can't take the constant humidity. 4 seasons is nice