Storms

Help Support CattleToday:

Not much to report here either.

Had rain at 10:30 or so, some mild lightning and decent winds. There was only one loud thunder strike all night. Supposedly Osceola (a touch North of me) got it quite a bit worse.

I don't have a rain gauge but the accuweather map shows our area got about .75".

Rough storms in the area again. :(
Talltimber looks to be close to you?
Local weather has been on for almost two hours for tornado warning.

Looks like some of you from the Western part of MO got a little rain.

They reported 3 inch hail in lebanon, we got a couple of sprinkles

Tornadoes have passed through to the north of us. Too close for comfort. Supposed to have 107 mph straight line winds at Bernie and new Madrid they are several miles east of us. Been pouring down rain and small hail here..

dun":383ncamf said:
They reported 3 inch hail in lebanon, we got a couple of sprinkles

I've been watching the storms all evening. They were all around Lebanon.

We are a little dry but nothing like out west. Last month we took a little vacation to lake of the Ozarks and Branson. I couldn't believe how low lake of the Ozarks and Table Rock.

Been hearing a lot of folks saying this year reminds them of 2012. :bang:

danl":1hva78bi said:
Tornadoes have passed through to the north of us. Too close for comfort. Supposed to have 107 mph straight line winds at Bernie and new Madrid they are several miles east of us. Been pouring down rain and small hail here..

I saw that. Been watching KFVS tracking the storms. They been keeping busy the last week or so.

We didn't get much wind out of it, but it rained pretty hard for a while. Got lucky again as far as wind damage I hope, haven't been to the farm yet, but it's only about a mile and a half up the road.

Another wild night last night. We had one storm go just a few miles north (Mt. Vernon through Aurora), and just 30 minutes later one was south (monett through Purdy), that left us more hail. Lots of rotation, with tornadoes just 2000 feet above ground. The good thing is we finally got some good rain, just over an inch. We received more rain in that 3 hours than we have had all year so far! Started the day at 81, ended up goingin to bed in the low 50's. Now, they are saying snow this weekend. So odd, the weather.

RiverHills":3vyd6gwm said:
danl":3vyd6gwm said:

I saw that. Been watching KFVS tracking the storms. They been keeping busy the last week or so.

We talked my in laws into coming over and sitting it out in the basement.
Grant Dade on KFVS drives my father in law nuts, he wants Bob Reeves back :D I think Grant is a little to hyper for him.

Fire Sweep Ranch":5at9b82k said:
Another wild night last night. We had one storm go just a few miles north (Mt. Vernon through Aurora), and just 30 minutes later one was south (monett through Purdy), that left us more hail. Lots of rotation, with tornadoes just 2000 feet above ground. The good thing is we finally got some good rain, just over an inch. We received more rain in that 3 hours than we have had all year so far! Started the day at 81, ended up goingin to bed in the low 50's. Now, they are saying snow this weekend. So odd, the weather.
Glad someone got some rain. We got almost 1 whole tenth of an inch.

Latest posts