Steiner Brangus

Help Support CattleToday:

I would love to, I checked out there sale catalog. Looks like it is a real class bull sale!! Are you going? Also, do you know the sale averages from past sales?

I am going to warn you that most of his cattle are not Reg. he is selling them Com. still getting a pretty penny but most of them are not Reg.

SCfarms":35eqd5pi said:
I am going to warn you that most of his cattle are not Reg. he is selling them Com. still getting a pretty penny but most of them are not Reg.

i'm not sure, but i think they all can be registered. but, because they're not registered, they don't have epd's. they have "reliable progeny measurements" instead.

txag":t6eekon2 said:
SCfarms":t6eekon2 said:

i'm not sure, but i think they all can be registered. but, because they're not registered, they don't have epd's. they have "reliable progeny measurements" instead.

O yea they can be at you cost and plus no EPD's. That bull John Wayne BW is like a 6 or 7 not telling what his calves will be. They use him alot

Campground Cattle":3fd1epwh said:
Heck they need to sell some bulls to pay for the full page adds on the Cattleman.
From the look of some of his sale averages he should be able to buy the whole outfit magazine & all ;-)

Latest posts