Opinions on these Brangus Breeders Saddle Hill / Phillips Ranch / Fenco

Help Support CattleToday:

BeefEater123

Reaction score
Hey everyone these three breeders are having a bull sale soon in central Florida. They seem to have some quality bulls. However, this is only their second sale, and I was curious if anyone had any experience with their operations or had used any of their genetics. Thanks.

Do you have a link to the sale? Or know the name of it? There were two Brangus breeders and one was from Florida, that bought the Salacoa Farms herd last year, the 3rd largest Brangus breeder there was. If one of these was one of the buyers, then they will have the best bulls in the nation.

Here's a link to the sale catalog. Pretty sure the Seminole Tribe was the one who bought part of the Salacoa herd.

Here's a link to the sale catalog. Pretty sure the Seminole Tribe was the one who bought part of the Salacoa herd.

The Seminole bought it about 10 years ago, and turned around and leased the farm itself from the original owners, kept all the staff, etc. But last year 2 Brangus operations bought all the cattle, embryos, and semen. https://www.drovers.com/news/indust...rida-sells-its-interests-salacoa-valley-farms

My mistake. Good to know who bought it though thank you. There are a lot of BWCC genetics in the sale however and that's one reason it's caught my attention. I was just curious if anyone had any experience buying from these particular breeders and what their reputations are.

My mistake. Good to know who bought it though thank you. There are a lot of BWCC genetics in the sale however and that's one reason it's caught my attention. I was just curious if anyone had any experience buying from these particular breeders and what their reputations are.
I glanced over the catalouge, and looks like they have some pretty good bulls in that sale. As many as there are, there might be some bargains bought that day.

Last edited:

Latest posts